3rd May 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 10+2? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?

how can we join for BPharm course ? is it possible to join after plus two ? do we need to write any kind of entrance test ? if so is it possible to join after writing keam?

21st May 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 10 2? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?

i have completed my inter in m.p.c. can i join bfarmacy by councelling???
7th June 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 10 2? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?

i have passed 2 class in (pcm) i want to get direct admission in b.pharmacy without entrance test in shoolini university. can you please tell me that what is the date of direct admission in shoolini university????.....
7th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in B-farm..can i gt it aftr 12?
14th July 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

should we write entrance before joining the bpharm course?
21st July 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

to join b pharmacy course u must be 10 2 with bipc thn u can rite eamcet enterance exam nd join bpharm trough councelling nd for mpc background they have to write bridge course exam and then eamcet u will be thn eligible to get into b pharmacy course :) bye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?