15th March 2010, 01:50 PM
cinuc

Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science?

I completed my B-Tech(cs) in 2009.Now I want to join for correspondence M-Tech course in Computer Science.I want to know about the recognised universities inside kerala that offering this this course.I also want to know about the fee structure also

1. Universities offering M.A in Advertising and P.R in correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  4. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  5. List of recognized universities which offer correspondence/part time M.Tech course in Delhi?
  6. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  7. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges which offer correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science/Management in Chennai?
  9. List of recognized universities offering PhD(Computer Science) in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  11. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  12. How to take Ph.D programme in computer science through correspondence? I have done my MCA from Madras University and working in Dubai since 6 years as computer engineer
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  14. List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?
  15. List of government recognized universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  16. List of universities to apply for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance exam?
  18. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
15th March 2010, 06:23 PM
nitishinmit

Default Re: Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science?

hi friend
there are many recognized universities inside kerala like
1.Government Engineering College, Thrissur
and for more detail please visit the following site
http://gect.tripod.com/

best of luck.
23rd March 2010, 03:54 PM
Bella

Default Re: Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science?

University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
is one such university of your kind
19th May 2010, 02:39 PM

These are few Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science-

SRM University

University of Kerala

Government Engineering College, Thrissur.

ok
21st May 2010, 06:44 PM
Devadas

I completed my B-Tech(EEE) in 2001.Now I want to join for correspondence M-Tech course in EEE.I want to know about the recognised universities inside kerala that offering this this course.I also want to know about the fee structure also
7th June 2010, 06:56 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
COCHIN UNIVERSITY
P.O. COCHIN
682 022
Kerela

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
Kerela

MAR ATHANASIUS COLLEGE OF ENGG.
COLLEGE P.O,
KOTHAMANGALAM
ERNAKULAM
686 666
Kerela

T.K.M. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
TKMC P.O.
KOLLAM
691 005
Kerela
9th June 2010, 01:52 PM

sir can u please help me for tell me about the correspondence mtech in electrical engg. form any unviersity in india
13th June 2010, 09:52 AM
compaq123

you can elligible in this university named is given below:
The University of Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Narayana Institute of Correspondence Courses
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Jamia Milia Islamia University
Amity University
18th June 2010, 12:23 PM

respected sir i have completed my B.E in Mechanical engineering now i would like to do ME/MTech in Mechanical engg through
correspondence cany anyone guide me for that with.from a Recognized University I would be Greatly Thankful 2 u... for that..

regards Rahul Mail 2 [email protected]
26th June 2010, 02:57 PM

I have completed my btech in computer science from cusat on May 2010.I have 84% marks in btech. I have got placement through campus selection and i will be joining the company soon. I would like to do mtech in computer science from cusat or kerala university by correspondence.I need your valuable guidance.
Kindly send me the details on [email protected]
27th June 2010, 03:18 PM

respected sir i have completed my B.E in Mechanical engineering now i am working i would like to do ME/MTech in Mechanical engg through
correspondence can anyone guide me for that with.from a Recognized University I would be Greatly Thankful 2 u... for that..

regards sandeep mail to [email protected]
9th July 2010, 05:46 PM

What is the fee structure for mtech in mar athanius college,kothamalalam ?
14th July 2010, 06:59 AM

i want to do m.tech after coresspondence mba from ignou.
14th July 2010, 11:56 PM

Best Places to Pursue:

Indian Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology
Punjab Technical University
Birla Institute of Technology
Jadavpur University
29th July 2010, 10:23 PM
Somesh Goenka

you may find a list of 80 such colleges in Kerela at the following linj:

http://www.keralaeducation.net/engineering/

All the institutes are AICTE approved.
You can find the complete contact details too.
Hope you find it useful.

Good Luck!!
30th July 2010, 07:09 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science?

hello friend,
just visit these college details in their respective websites

SRM University
University of Kerala
Visit this website to know about thrissur college
http://gect.tripod.com

all the very best..!!!
30th July 2010, 12:07 PM
mini rani

Hi!

Some of the recognised universities in Kerala offering MTech in computer science through distance mode are:

Kerala University - www.keralauniversity.edu

IGNOU - www.ignou.ac.in/

SRM University - www.srmuniv.ac.in/

You can visit the respective universities websites for more details.
9th August 2010, 02:32 PM

I hav done Ph.D. in chemistry and I hv 12 yrs. teaching exp. I want todo M.Tech but I do not understand that which sub. I should take.and which univ. prefer to and fee also. plz clear my problem.
15th November 2010, 10:47 PM

I AM JEST SSLC PASS ,39 OLD MAN FOR MY CAREER I NEED ENGINEERING CERTIFICATE IT IS POSSIBLE I CAN STUDY ENGINEERING ,ALSO I AM WORKING IN AFRICA
15th November 2010, 11:15 PM
ashish121

These are few Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science-

SRM University

University of Kerala

16th November 2010, 06:41 AM
asahu47

hiii

Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science

SRM University

University of Kerala

IGNOU..

13th January 2011, 02:11 PM

Does M-Tech correspondence course and regular MTech course (Computer Science)are equal?

Sabeer
4th February 2011, 09:29 AM

M.Tech regular course (IT/CSE)colleges in kerala
14th March 2011, 05:08 PM

ignou engineering student can apply the multinational compny
17th March 2011, 06:00 PM

Sir,I got 94.88 percentile for CS in GATE'11. In which all colleges can i apply.
30th April 2011, 09:24 PM

im a bsc biotechnology degree holder and now i wish to do msc.biotechnology as correspondance course.So please help me to choose a good university,that you recog nised and is mannipal university msc.biotechnology course is recognised by kerala university?
18th May 2011, 04:00 PM

can i know which all colleges provide correspondance or part time or distance mtesh in any specializations for an ECE graduate
27th June 2011, 12:41 PM

Vinayaka Mission University M.E course(2year/Regular) is approved by kerala university or not?
28th June 2011, 12:17 AM

is the M.ed degree of osmania university is recognised by kerala psc
18th July 2011, 01:40 AM

Recognized Phd correspondence universities in india or kerala?i have done MCA from Madras unversity and working abroad as computer engineer last 6 years
30th July 2011, 10:54 AM

I would like to do MTech in COMPUTATIONAL ENGG.and NETWORKING from AMRITA university(deamed).I want to know whether the above course is approved by kerala psc and universities
in kerala?
19th October 2011, 02:07 AM

Sir,I am completed my regular MSc.Computer Science(77%) on 2004.Can I do the M-Tech in computer science?MSc C.S is also a qualification for M-Tech C.S?In kerala any institution providing part time M-Tech?When the admission starting?Have any entrance test for the selection? What about the duration and fees? Pls reply to my mail: [email protected]
11th November 2011, 12:48 PM

Any idea about PhD in SRM University????
22nd December 2011, 12:07 PM
brijeetha

sir,i completed my B E in civil engineering from Anna university chennai at 2010,now i want to study M tech correspondence in civil engineering in kerala recognized by aicte approved colleges .please give the college details and fee structure
22nd December 2011, 12:10 PM
brijeetha

sir ,how can i apply for non gate m.tech programme in kerala
23rd February 2012, 10:55 AM

I have completed my btech in computer science from College under Cusat on May 2006.I have 68% marks in btech. I have been working in a software company. I would like to do mtech in computer science from cusat or kerala university by correspondence.I need your valuable guidance.I also want to know about the fee structure also.

Kindly send me the details on [email protected]
28th February 2012, 06:54 PM

Pls tel me da name of universities /colleges offering Part me M-tech in ECE at kerala,i know about BITS and JNTU but i am looking for doing courses at kerala ...i have 5 year work experience...i would like to join dis year its self..

pls send me da details on [email protected]
31st March 2012, 11:25 AM
jobsee

university named is given below:
The University of Delhi
Narayana Institute of Correspondence Courses
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Jamia Milia Islamia University
Amity University
15th May 2013, 07:12 PM
luckyss

dear friend,,,,

Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science
----------------------------------------

1.Vellore Institute of Technology
2.Jadavpur University
3.Indian Institute of Technology
4.Punjab Technical University
5.Birla Institute of Technology
6.National Institute of Technology
7.Jadavpur University
8.Punjab Technical University
9.Indian Institute of Technology
10.Punjab Technical University
11.Jadavpur University
12.Indian Institute of Technology
13.Vellore Institute of Technology
14.jamia Milia Islamia University
15.Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
16.Amity University
17.Narayana Institute of Correspondence Courses
20th May 2013, 09:02 PM
lipusahoo141

dear friend.....

---------------------------------

1.Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
2.Birla Institute of Technology
3.Vellore Institute of Technology
4.Vellore Institute of Technology
5.Narayana Institute of Correspondence Courses
6.Punjab Technical University
7.Jadavpur University
8.Indian Institute of Technology
9.Indian Institute of Technology
10.Indian Institute of Technology
11.jadavpur University
12.jamia Milia Islamia University
13.Narayana Institute of Correspondence Courses
14.Government Engineering College, Thrissur.
15.University of Kerala
16.srm University
17.Punjab Technical University
18.Vellore Institute of Technology
19.indian Institute of Technology
20.Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
21st May 2013, 08:12 AM
sohangoriya

Dear friend the list of some Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science-

SRM University

University of Kerala

All the best.......
28th May 2013, 10:35 PM

Is M.Sc Computer Science (lateral entry) recognized by any University in Kerala?
27th July 2014, 03:25 PM

Does thrissur govt engg college provide part time mtech in cse? What about fees?
23rd September 2016, 04:15 PM

I would like to do MTech in COMPUTATIONAL ENGG.and NETWORKING from AMRITA university(deemed).I want to know whether the above course is approved by kerala psc and universities
in kerala?