20th April 2015, 09:01 PM
russya

Can I join B.Sc Agriculture without appearing in ICAR entrance exam? Colleges in Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Agriculture?

hi,
I did'nt attend entrance exam (agri) ICAR this year i have completed only my 12th exams.If i have a chance to join B.Sc agri.
And also tell me about places of agri colleges inside tamilnadu.

Related Questions:
  1. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  2. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  5. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  6. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  7. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  10. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  12. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  14. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  15. What is the date of start of BSc Agriculture counseling in Tamilnadu?
  16. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  17. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  18. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
21st April 2015, 05:24 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Can I join B.Sc Agriculture without appearing in ICAR entrance exam? Colleges in Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by russya View Post
hi,
I did'nt attend entrance exam (agri) ICAR this year i have completed only my 12th exams.If i have a chance to join B.Sc agri.
And also tell me about places of agri colleges inside tamilnadu.
For any course entrance exam is a direct path which leads you toward a good government college But for Direct entry through management system you can go without these entrance exams.
21st April 2015, 11:06 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Question Re: Can I join B.Sc Agriculture without appearing in ICAR entrance exam? Colleges in Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Agriculture?

Yes, you can join B.sc agriculture without appearing in ICAR.
But you will not be able to take admission in government colleges or any college under ICAR .
There are many private colleges available in which study of agriculture science is ossible such as TNAU(Tamil Nadu Agriculture University)....
21st April 2015, 10:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Sc Agriculture without appearing in ICAR entrance exam? Colleges in Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Agriculture?

Yes , you are also eligible to pursue the B.Sc Agriculture without appearing in the ICAR . As there are many more university which conducts the examination to get admission in this course .

But if you want to take admission without going through the procedure of entrance examination still you can pursue as there are large number of colleges which will take admission directly on the board marks .

List of Agriculture Colleges in Tamil Nadu are :-

*Agriculture College and Research Institute .
Killikulam , THOOTHKUDI .

* Adhiparashakthi Agriculture College .
Chengalpet Tamil Nadu .

* Agriculture College and Research Institute .
Thriuvanthpuram , Tamil Nadu .
1st June 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college in west bengal for bsc agriculture without appearing in ICAR entrance exam ?? can i gt some list of those colleges !!!
12th May 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any agriculture college in Coimbatore without giving any importance to the ICAR entrance mark..
7th June 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Sc Agriculture without appearing in ICAR entrance exam?Colleges in Kerala for B.Sc Agriculture?
6th June 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I belong to Kerala can i study icar approved bsc agriculture private colleges without qualifying icar entrance or apply for icar entrance please give me direction
9th June 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff mark for sc category in neet exam to get admission for bsc agriculture in tamilnadu university?
20th July 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in bsc agriculture in govt collages with neet entrance exam. Is icar compulsory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?