9th October 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I discontinue B.Sc Biochemistry of Distance Education?

i had to discontinue BSc-biochemistry in II year. can i complete it in distance education now.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  2. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?
  3. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education? -- [New]
  4. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?
  5. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  6. How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?
  7. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  8. Colleges or universities in India offering MSc in Medical Biochemistry in distance education?
  9. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  11. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  12. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  13. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  14. Will I be able to study in distance after completing BSc Biochemistry?
  15. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  16. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  17. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  18. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
23rd December 2011, 01:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I discontinue B.Sc Biochemistry of Distance Education?

You can pursue the course of B.Sc Biochemistry through distance education but if you think to join directly in the 2nd year then its not possible. You have to take fresh admission. There are several institution providing the B.Sc biochemistry course through distance education. The course duration is of three years and the minimum educational qualification for admission is class 12 pass in Science.
7th January 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

can i join bsc chemistry -lateral entry in distance education
2nd March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Bsc biochemistry
10th March 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any medical college/university in India that offers MSc Medical Biochemistry by distance education mode?
24th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Yes, ofcourse you can discontinue but you'll be unable to get admission directly in second year, if you want to try to start it as distance education. Degree courses are always of three years and you can't get direct admission. You have to start it from 1st year. So, better option for you is to continue pusuing your degree from regular.

Moreover, regular degree is much better than distance, you should not think about this.

Think about this and take better decision. GOOD LUCK.
17th February 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BSC biochemistry 2 nd year but i am not interested I have to know dual courses please tell some idea or courses
19th February 2019, 07:02 PM
maddisonjams

Yes ,Ofcourse you can stop however you'll not able to get affirmation specifically in second year, in the event that you need to attempt to begin it as separation instruction. Degree courses are dependably of three years and you can't get immediate affirmation. You need to begin it from first year. Thus, better choice for you .You can carry on this and you can do some optional course if you are interested in technical course , like QA Testing,salesforce etc, someone told me, janbask training giving 20% discount in all course .so you can get discount and do some software course if you like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?