8th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join BSc Agriculture after completing inter with 873 marks in MPC group

i want to join in b.sc aggriculture.i completed my inter with 873marks in m.p.c group.can i have a choise to join in this course.about fee.

3rd October 2015, 06:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join BSc Agriculture after completing inter with 873 marks in MPC group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join in b.sc aggriculture.i completed my inter with 873marks in m.p.c group.can i have a choise to join in this course.about fee.
Those candidates who are interested to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture, must satisfy the below criteria,

B.Sc Agriculture Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants who passed 12th standard or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in (Botany & Zoology, Chemistry, etc.) in the qualifying examination from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent.

- Candidates should have attained or will attain the age of 17 years at the time of admission.

So, if you have completed 12th standard in science stream, then definitely you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Agriculture. Since, you have scored 873 marks in 12th standard which average marks. Selection will be made on merit, based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website of the respective university.
16th May 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc Agriculture after completing inter with 873 marks in MPC group

I completed my 12th standard with scoring 873 in ( biology,physics, chemistry, maths) group. Can I get bsc agriculture in Coimbatore? Is it possible? With low fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?