5th June 2013, 08:07 PM
sathwikabandi

Can I join BSc Agriculture with inter MPC?

can I join b.sc(agriculture) with inter mpc ?

15th July 2015, 04:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSc Agriculture with inter MPC?

Yes, you can join bachelor's degree in agriculture after completing your 10+2 board exam with subjects group as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.

ICAR which stands for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It conducts entrance exam for both undergraduate courses and post graduates courses in agriculture.

For the undergraduate courses, ICAR conducts All India Entrance Examination for Admission to undergraduate courses.

Eligibility criteria for Undergraduate courses:

>> Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with marks not less than 50% for general and obc categories and not less than 40% for SC/ST category. Your subjects combination must include any of the subjects like Biology, Mathematics, Agriculture, Home science.

10+2 appearing candidates can also apply for the exam. If you have supplementary or compartment in 10+2 board exams, you are not eligible to apply for the exam.

Age criteria:

The minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 23 years. No relaxation in age will be allowed to candidate of any category.

You can visit the official website of ICAR for any more details like www.icar.org.in.
26th January 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

hi
sir/madam
i am a student with mpc group &i am a supply student may i eligible for the bsc agriculture after passing supply plz reply
24th March 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join agriculture another courses? Intermediate mpc group? In this agriculture how many course are there?
6th May 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed intermediate with mpc I have to join in bsc agriculture with IPE marks will it possible
28th November 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

best college to fo agriculture engineering in AP state with BipC group in 2 Education
28th November 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

best college to do agriculture engineering in ap state
12th December 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

mam i have studying 2nd year in ap state mpc group am i eligible for bsc agriculture
30th May 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

For agriculture BSc in inter should we take BSc or mpc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?