30th May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take BSc Agriculture after studying 1st year in MPC?

Iam stuyding inter 1year in m.p.c can i eligible to take b.sc agriculture if yes then how

30th March 2016, 07:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take BSc Agriculture after studying 1st year in MPC?

Being a diploma degree holder you are eligible for becoming Junior Engineer in the Indian Railways and for the same you will have to clear RRB examination.

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and RRB examination are held once every year by different RRBs following a particular pattern for recruitment of Senior Engineer and Junior Engineer. Also for appearing in the same examination for the post of junior engineer you must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must have the citizenship of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years in case you belong to general category. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed at least your diploma in engineering degree course from a recognized university.

--> Also the examination includes three stages which are Written examination, Mains & Medical and Interview respectively.

As far as you are concerned about the date of RRB 2016 then it has not yet officially announced. For details and updates about the same examination you can refer to the link www.rrbgov.nic.in.
30th March 2016, 07:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take BSc Agriculture after studying 1st year in MPC?

Being a Class 12th student with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects you are eligible for pursuing the B.Sc Agriculture course for its technical and machinery parts.

Also for pursuing the same course from a recognized government agricultural college you will have to clear its entrance examination i.e; AIEEA-UG held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) once every year. Also for appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* Your must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years in case you belong to general category as there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree course with PCB or PCM or any equivalent degree course with a minimum of 60% aggregate. Marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details and update about the same examination you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
1st April 2016, 01:19 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You are eligible for junior engineer in the Indian Railways.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have completed diploma in engineering from recognized university.

Age should be in between 18 to 32 years.

Exam Pattern:- It includes three stages i.e. written exam,Mains,Medical exam & Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?