5th April 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Sir i am willing to join CBI after completing 2nd year on B.Tech.. How will i do so????

22nd November 2013, 05:00 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Default Re: How to join CBI after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?

You must have finished your degree,so that you are eligible..
All the best...
14th May 2014, 11:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join CBI after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am willing to join CBI after completing 2nd year on B.Tech.. How will i do so????
First you need to complete B.Tech course in order to participate in CBI entrance examination. Graduation or equivalent qualification is required to apply for officer positions. The details about the officer posts in CBI will be available in SSC site. The Applicant age should not more than 27 years of age. SSC is the important examination which need to clear to become a CBI Officer. To crack the CBI Examination then you need to go through the subjects like, reasoning, English skills, GK etc. Apart from this the applicant should be Physically fit. Because, Physically test will be conducted for those who are cleared written examination. The Applicant may also clear Personal Interview to order to join as a CBI Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?