19th February 2011, 11:32 AM
sharnika

How to join CBI after completing B.Tech?

Hai.Am doing final year b.tech.I want to join CBI.Will you please direct me how i have to proceed.I don't know nothing about how i have to approach

23rd February 2011, 08:26 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join CBI after completing B.Tech?

To join CBI first of all you should be a graduate and you age should be 21 Years minimum.

The admission is basically done on the basis of an entrance test of UPSC called Short Service Commision exam(SSC)

After you clear the exam you will be called for the 2nd stage which is the interview part.

The 3rd stage is about physical fitness test which if you clear you will be eligible for the seat of CBI

The details about SSC exam are notified in Emplyment news or in national dailies

So give it a try

All the best
23rd February 2011, 08:55 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

You are eligible for join CBI.

Condition to join CBI is you have passed your graduation.

Required age is 21 year.

For join CBI entrance test Short Service Commision Exam conducted.

After clear entrance exam Interview is conducted.

After interview you called for physical if you clear physical then you can join CBI.

Best of luck.
23rd February 2011, 08:57 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
After graduating in engineering you can apply for the ssc examination. As CBI exam conducted by ssc so you must have to appear for the ssc exam. This exam consists of three phases such as written test, fitness test and finally personal interview.
So you must clear all the phases for becoming the CBI officer.
Good luck!!!!
23rd February 2011, 09:47 PM
mayankmadhur1403

There are two ways to join in CBI one of hte ways are if you are selected police constabele in the state you can apply to central board and switch over to CBI. The Other one is Central force would advertise in the magazine and you have to apply and join the exam and pass the exam to enter the job....

Another way is to qualify the UPSC exam, crack the interview of it and pass fitness Test of CBI.

Eligibility for CBI is that you should have atleast 21 years old.
Thanks for your interest in CBI.
24th February 2011, 06:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you are in the final year you are eligible to appear for the exam. You will need to clear the exam held by SSC. You will need to be prepared in both the general awareness and general aptitude section. Thereafter there will be an interview round. If selected you will also need to clear the physical fitness round.
24th February 2011, 06:32 AM
mishra245

After b.tech there are two options for join CBI:
1)you can give the exam of SP after bachelor and after first promotion you have enter in the CBI department.
2)Give direct paper for CBI exam by UPSC.
24th February 2011, 06:14 PM
xavi

Eligibility for Central Bureau of Investigation Exam 2011:

Qualifications:
Degree of an accredited University or equal

Age Limit:
20-25 years as on January, 2011

CBI Exam 2011 Application Forms:
The application form can be transferred from the official website of SSC and designated Post Offices

Selection Procedure 2011:
Selection based on Written Test, Personal Interview and According to Rule and Regulation of the Govt of India.

Plan of the Examination:
Part I

Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II

Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

Examination Subjects:
Paper No. Subject Questions Max. Marks Duration

Paper-I General Test
General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language
Language Comprehension
Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
Ability Test

Key Dates (Tentative):
Date of Written Test: February, 2011
21st March 2011, 01:14 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)
Eligibility Criteria:-To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.
  • Minimum qualification required is graduation in any discipline.
  • AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.
You can see the details from:
www.cbi.nic.in

CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
1st Floor, Block No. 4, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
NEW DELHI-110003
Tel: 011-24360213, 011-24363513 (FAX)
Email : [email protected]
21st March 2011, 11:04 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
If you consider me then -
To join CBI first of all you should be a graduate and you age should be 21 Years minimum.

The admission is basically done on the basis of an entrance test of UPSC called Short Service Commision exam(SSC)

After you clear the exam you will be called for the 2nd stage which is the interview part.

The 3rd stage is about physical fitness test which if you clear you will be eligible for the seat of CBI

The details about SSC exam are notified in Emplyment news or in national dailies

So give it a try.
Thanks.
All the best.
26th March 2011, 03:10 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,

So give it a try
Thanks
24th June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hai. i am a b tech final year student. i was wondering if i could go for a criminology course after finishing my b tech. Also i wanted to know the best jobs i will get if i decide to do these courses.
6th August 2011, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharnika View Post
Hai.Am doing final year b.tech.I want to join CBI.Will you please direct me how i have to proceed.I don't know nothing about how i have to approach
dear friend,

yes , you are eligible for CBI exam.

To become a CBI officer, then you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. And This exams is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation and the application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

Eligiblity -*

If you have completed your bacholar degree, then you are eligible for appear in this exams. But your age is between 20 to 25 years.

Yes , you are eligible for CBI exam.

All the best.
17th April 2012, 10:55 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

o become a CBI officer, then you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. And This exams is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation and the application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

Eligiblity -*

If you have completed your bacholar degree, then you are eligible for appear in this exams. But your age is between 20 to 25 years.

Yes , you are eligible for CBI exam.

All the best.
18th April 2012, 10:21 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for CBI exam after B.Tech.

CBI- CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, to become an CBI officer you have to appear for the exam called SSC(Short Service Commission) conducted by UPSC every year.

The candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good physical fitness, is eligible to apply for this exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For mre information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir can u mention the phases in physical tests
27th October 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir can u mention physicaltest phases
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?