19th July 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How to join commerce without maths?

i have to choose commerce with hindi after 12th any line like journalist,IAS....in this stream after 12th is valuable or not

13th July 2014, 11:04 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join commerce without maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have to choose commerce with hindi after 12th any line like journalist,IAS....in this stream after 12th is valuable or not
Yes you can join in Commerce stream without mathematics subject. But, if you are interested to Chartered Accountant or Master of MCA course in future then It's necessary that you should be develop you are mathematics subject. Mathematics subject is very important for accounting field. Since, yo are interested in IAS and Journalism course there is no issue with your specialization. So you can join commerce stream without mathematics subject.

~All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?