22nd July 2011, 06:51 PM
mikaal

Date of the entrance test for GDP Pilots? Procedure and eligibility criteria for applying?

I am from Rawalpindi, I have recently done my alevels in physics, chemistry and biology. I want to know that when will the entrance test for gdp pilots take place and what is the procedure and eligibilty criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  2. Admission in PAF as GDF officer? What is the date of entrance test?
  3. Criteria for eligibility for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information, procedure to apply, eligibility criteria and examination date of CSIR-NET?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How may I get admission in GLA University, Mathura?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Ph.D in MUSH, Nashik?
  9. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS after scoring 83% in class 12th
  12. What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D entrance in Mush, Nashik?
  13. Can girls apply as Pilot in IAF? What is the procedure for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  14. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  15. How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  16. Can I do B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after passing BSc Physics?
  17. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  18. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
26th July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance test for GDP Pilots? Procedure and eligibility criteria for applying?

how many marks is requiredin gdp piolet
21st August 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance test for GDP Pilots? Procedure and eligibility criteria for applying?

want to know everything required for job of pilot
18th September 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in becoming an Airforce Pilot - which has been my long time ambition and due to certain circumstances went to Dubai to pursue a University Degree in Business Management. I want to know what is the selection procedure, I don't understand what is Fsc, etc and what they stand for. Can anyone please tell me if i can join PAF as an airfoce pilot (also tell me what is GDP) with my current degree? Looking to hear from you. Allah Hafiz
18th September 2011, 01:55 PM
kalu21

Respected sir,
General Duties (Pilot) Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan Age limit: FSc Course: ... Application form for PAF GDP ... Default. i just want to know i can i join pakistan airforce after graduation ... Selection Criteria - Selection Procedure .... or Intermediate examination can apply for induction if otherwise eligible. ...
Thanks,
9th November 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

From where I can take the form for registration in GDP Test 2012?
14th November 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Recently I have pased fsc pre eng exam having 69%marks,I want to join pak airforce as a cadet,please tell me the criteria?
31st December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

Please confirm my test date:
Irshad Ali Sarki
Registration Number:
K383-005-0080
[email protected]
28th February 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student in 10th class please details in pilot training and etc.

Please confirm my test date:
mohammed parvez pasha
[email protected]
23rd May 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz ho saky tu mujhy bhi gdp test ki date bata dain.

please confirm my test date;
ROHI
[email protected]
25th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me is i m eligible for gdp pilot post i hve done graduation?
14th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam a studnt of mbbs and want to join pak air force .it z my dream so inform me about procedure to join pak airforce as gdp
6th December 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me about height required in GDP and also weadth of the chest
29th March 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Ayesha faroq I am a big fan of your.I have a craze to become pilots.i blng to a poor family .i did not know how to get admision after f.s .c.plz plz answer me.some people said sifarish sa pilot bnte han.mere pas to koi bhi ni.plz mjhe zaror rply karen.
13th July 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

can anyone of you plllllzzzz tell me the test dates of 2014 for gdp pilot?? is a female eligible for it this year?? i will be really very grateful to you... bcoz im born for this passion... regards sidra noor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?