28th September 2011, 06:04 AM
hitanshu dua

Can I join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and Maths with 55%?

I have passed 12th exam with commerce with maths and i got 55% marks can i join the army

28th September 2011, 08:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and Maths with 55%?

Yes you can certainly join the army. You can apply for the NDA exam. For this your age should be between 16 1/2 and 19 years. The test will be in the general ability and mathematics area. The details of the same are provided in the NDA site.
8th December 2011, 12:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Can I join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and Maths with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitanshu dua View Post
I have passed 12th exam with commerce with maths and i got 55% marks can i join the army
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest,in joining in Indian Army after +2 in commerce group

The option of you getting into Indian Army after +2,is by writing the NDA Exam.

Details about NDA:

NDA stands for National Defence Academy,this exam is conducted by UPSC and this exam is held every year and is held twice namely as NDA I and NDA I.

For joining in Indian Army you must satisfy certain eligibility criteria's and they may include such as:

>> Candidate must have a citizenship in India.

>> Candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

>> Candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.

>> The education qualification needed for joining in NDA Exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board.

>> The candidate must be physically fit while appearing for the NDA Exam

You satisfy the education qualification for the NDA Exam,check whether you satisfy the other criteria's then you can apply for the NDA exam.

Fore more information regarding the NDA Exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and Maths with 55%?

I AM JOIN INDIAN ARAMY TECHNICAL JOB AND I HAVE 12TH 68.8 MARKSH0W0
23rd September 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 59 % MARKS IN 12TH COMMERCE WITH MATHS ,SO WHAT CAN I DO
5th February 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of banking after 12th standard
6th November 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can girls join navy or army after passing 12th commerce with maths??---
12th November 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

any other rally in assam
23rd May 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the clerk post after passing 12 with commerce with 61.6% without math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?