8th August 2013, 08:28 PM
aku basra

How to join correspondence MBA course in Sikkim University?

sir i wamt to know that how many types of fields come under the MBA courses and also want to know that how can i join the correspondence MBA course in under sikkim university.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  2. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. What are the different subjects under MBA course of Sikkim Manipal University? Previous year Question Papers of 1st year of MBA of this university?
  5. Am i eligible to join CBI through my correspondence degree in EIILM university?
  6. How may I get details about Nearest study center from Kolkata for M.Phil-Ph.D through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University after completing MBA in O.M?
  7. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  8. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  9. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  10. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  11. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  12. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  13. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  14. Which are the different subjects in MBA correspondence in SMU? Previous years question paper pattern?
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  17. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  18. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?