11th February 2013, 10:17 PM
gourpal11101988

How to join distance education in engineering graduation(B.Tech)

How to join distance education in engineering graduation(b'tech)

29th September 2016, 12:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join distance education in engineering graduation(B.Tech)

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.

All India Council for Technical Education which is body for technical courses has not approved distance B.Tech and M.Tech course. Degree in technology obtained in distance mode is valid and not acceptable in jobs.

You must not join any institute which claims that it offers distance B.Tech. It is better fo you to appear for Joint Entrance exam or any other engineering exam and get admission in regular course of engineering for good job and career opportunities. You should have at least 50% marks in 10+2 and important subject should be PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?