28th May 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join the best engineering college in AP? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

Hi my name is narendra. I have completed my deploma in mech. Engg. I want to join in the best engg. Clg in andhra pradesh. I have also written the Ecet exam. And i got 3117 rank.plz tell me the top eng clg in which i can join with this rank..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Logistic diploma after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  7. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  8. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  10. Procedure to join B.Tech/B.E after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?
  12. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  13. How to join the best engineering college in AP? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  16. How to join in computer science engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2017, 06:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join the best engineering college in AP? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my name is narendra. I have completed my deploma in mech. Engg. I want to join in the best engg. Clg in andhra pradesh. I have also written the Ecet exam. And i got 3117 rank.plz tell me the top eng clg in which i can join with this rank..

As you have done diploma in mechanical engineering and want to go for further studies in bachelors degree, then here below are best colleges offer B.tech mechanical engineering course:-

List of Colleges Offer B.Tech Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh:-

1) Christu Jyothi Institute of technology and Science, Warangal

2) Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology, Rangareddi

3) DMSSVH College of Engineering, Krishna

4) DRK College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad

5) DNR College of Engineering and Technology, West godavari

6) Adarsh College of Engineering.

7) CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Rangareddi

8) Balaji Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal

9) Aditya Engineering College, East Godavari

So after appearing common entrance exam at Andhra Pradesh you can go for above mentioned colleges.

>> After having diploma course duration of bachelors degree in mechanical engineering course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?