14th March 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job after failing in Graduation course?

Myself abhinav singh.....
I completed my 12 commerce with 65% of marks in 2010....but unfortunately I have failed in graduation.
now what should I do further. ....
plz help me out.....
I am in need of a good job....

25th March 2015, 01:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after failing in Graduation course?

Since you are really willing to get a good job, do not worry there are recruitments which ask candidates to have minimum 12th class as an educational qualification. Yes, you can apply for many recruitments being a 12th class passed candidate. You can apply for Staff Selection Commission and other clerical cadre level jobs with 12th class as an educational qualification. You can apply for Staff Selection Commission Higher Secondary Level Exam and SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam with 12th class as an educational qualification. My other suggestion to you is, clear your backlogs in graduation as early as possible. Because you can find more job opportunities after completion of Graduation, so try to complete Graduation in parallel. You can apply for more jobs namely Staff Selection Commission CGL, Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitments, Bank PO Recruitments, Bank RRB Recruitments with Graduation as an educational qualification.
27th March 2015, 09:41 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.As you have failed in your graduation you cannot get the jobs that related to your graduation now.

2.Now your qualification will be considered as only 12th standard passout.

3.Still no problem there are many jobs available for 12th pass-outs like clerks,SSC,assistants etc,..

4.So you apply any one of the job of your interest.

5.Along with your job try to complete your graduation course.

6.If you are able to complete your graduation course then you can apply for the jobs related to your course in graduation.

Hope this information is helpful to you................

Have a nice day..............
3rd April 2015, 05:04 PM
Ashwakh

Even though you have failed in Graduation , you can apply for many jobs in Government sector as well as in Private sector with your 12th Qualification .

With your 12th qualification ,

~ You can apply for the post of Conistable in Police Department

~ You can apply for the post of Postal Assistant in Postal Department

~ You can apply for the psot of Filed Assistant in office of the Principal District judge

~ You can apply for the post of PRT , TGT , comp instructor in kendriya vidyalaya

~ You can apply for the post of attendant in National institute of health and Family welfare .
6th April 2015, 11:36 AM
amanshrivastava98

If you want to get a promising job so, in today's time the eligibility criteria for all the good jobs is at least a graduation degree.

So, if you want to enter into a good job then you first have to complete your graduation and successfully pass all the papers then only you can get a promising job.
7th April 2015, 04:44 PM
asitbangalore

Hi... Do some IT courses so that you can keep experience for one year. While doing the course you can have real time experience in the project. It is one of the easiest way to get job as well knowledge.
8th April 2015, 09:36 AM
poojasingh151

Don't worry, there are many recruitments who is looking for 12th pass candidates.
There are many job in Government as well as Private Sector:
In Government Sector:
You are applicable for various pots such as Indian Army, Indian Navy, Railways, UPSC Banking exam, Under Ministry Department, Police Departments.
In Private Sector:
IN many Private Company, they wants experience so do some extra courses like Computer course, IT course by having minimum 6 month experience.
8th April 2015, 10:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear no need to worry about your graduation. You will have a chances to get a government job with 12th qualification also. But you need to concentrate and prepare well for exams. More over written exam marks in every exam will take into consideration in the means to get a job.

You will have a various opportunities for 12th standard and here we are providing you the list of exams applied by the 12th qualification students.

List of Exams for 12th students :

1.NDA ( Only Maths students are eligible )

2.SSC Multi tasking

3.Postal Multi tasking

4.Postal Assistants

5.SCRA.
4th February 2022, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i spent my collage life without any friends?
Is there a friend is mandetory
1st August 2023, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after failing in graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?