15th March 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to do M.Tech in Electronics during night time from University of Pune having qualified in GATE Exam and currently working in Infosys?

i have qualified GATE exam and currently working at infosys,Pune. Is it possible to do mtech(electronics) during night time from University Of Pune so that i could continue my job also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  2. How to do part time M.Tech CSE after scoring 33.33 marks? Which are the colleges?
  3. Can I give GATE computer science while working with Infosys?
  4. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  6. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  7. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  8. Will I get stipend if I join MTech in Amrithanandamai University after clearing GATE?
  9. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  11. M.Tech VLSI curriculum at Calcutta university? How is the faculty? GATE qualified students are entitled for stipend or not?
  12. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  13. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam? -- [New]
  15. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  18. What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE
20th March 2013, 09:49 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is this possible for me to do M.Tech in Electronics during night time from University of Pune having qualified in GATE Exam and currently working in Infosys?

Yes it will be possible for you to continue job with studies..If you are able to do to cop up with and also if you have qualified your gate then you will get scholarship too..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?