10th July 2011, 12:57 AM
MohamedYusuff

How to get jobs in TCS, CTS and Infosys having completed my B.Sc. from Madras University and working in small Software Company?

Dear all,

How to get jobs in TCS, CTS AND INFOSYS. I HAVE FINISHED MY B.Sc Maths in Madras University and working in small software company as client coordination.
What i have to do to get jobs in big software companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education?
  2. Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  4. Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer
  5. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Should i continue working in a small company or accept TCS offer?
  8. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  11. Can I get job in Infosys, TCS or CTS having secured 5.91 CGPA in B.E.?
  12. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  13. What is the job placement after MCA distance education? Do we need to go to college everyday?
  14. Which is better IT at TCS or ITIS at CTS for a fresher?
  15. Can I get IT jobs in companies like CTS, Bosch, KGISL, Satyam, TCS?
  16. Can I get a job after scoring 60% in 12th?
  17. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
10th July 2011, 02:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in TCS, CTS and Infosys having completed my B.Sc. from Madras University and working in small Software Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohamedYusuff View Post
Dear all,

How to get jobs in TCS, CTS AND INFOSYS. I HAVE FINISHED MY B.Sc Maths in Madras University and working in small software company as client coordination.
What i have to do to get jobs in big software companies.
dear friend,

you are eligible for above mention company because you have work expariance for software developing.

it is not a factor that you have completed B.Sc math.

so you have to contact to your nearest TCS,CTS and INFOSYS center.

also you have drop one copy of your cv.

all the best
31st July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in TCS, CTS and Infosys having completed my B.Sc. from Madras University and working in small Software Company?

i m doing bsc in computer science ,after b sc can i get job any softwear company
18th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi All, I done my B.C.A in Madras university will i get job in top MNC's like Tcs, Wipro, Infosys.
7th October 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi All, I have finished my B.tech ECE. I want a job in TCS
14th December 2011, 04:50 PM
piya12

Smile Re: How to get jobs in TCS, CTS and Infosys having completed my B.Sc. from Madras University and working in small Software Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing bsc in computer science ,after b sc can i get job any softwear company
Hi friend,,,

You can join in any software company,
First you should register for off campus in the respective companies, For example for tcs: https://careers.tcs.com
For cognizant: https://careers.cognizant.com/OffCampus/OffCampus.aspx
For wipro: https://careers.wipro.com

You should not have any backlogs
You should have an aggregate of 60% in 10th,12th and in UG.
You should have good communication skills
you should practice for apptitude,verbal and non-verbal questions.

you can try this website for referring to interview questions :
www.indiabix.con(more informative)
www.placementpapers.net
www.freshersworld.com

All the very best and try hard,you will succeed
30th December 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i'm nithin studying B.Sc final year, how can i get a job in softwarefield or BPO sector.

please notify me we you find any jobs for science graduates [email protected] is my id.

Thankyou for reading.
16th February 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I AM 1ST CLASS B.SC.CHEMIST FRESHER.WILL I GET A JOB IN TATA COMPANY GUWAHATI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?