15th March 2012, 11:10 AM
mrunalinee patole

How to become a collector after doing computer engineering and masters in computer engineering? I am a lecturer in engineering college

i m computer engineering & also doing master in computer engineering & today i m lecturer in engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  2. How can I become a collector after completing B.E? I am studying computer engineering in 3rd semester
  3. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  4. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  6. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  7. How to work as a lecturer after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering in JNTUH Affiliated College
  8. How to do masters in US in computer engineering? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year
  9. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59.7% in 12th, 67.5% and 70.5% in 10th and B.Tech mechanical?
  10. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  11. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  12. Admission in MBM is possible with general rank of 3026 and SC rank of 172? -- [New]
  13. Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?
  14. Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?
  15. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  16. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
  17. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
22nd April 2012, 10:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a collector after doing computer engineering and masters in computer engineering? I am a lecturer in engineering college

You can definitely become a collector after doing Masters in Computer engineering. You should prepare and attend Civil Service exam conducted by UPSC for this. Graduates from a recognized institute can apply for this exam. You should not be above 30 years to attend this exam. Reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC etc are given age relaxation. You should first apply for Preliminary exam of Civil Services for IAS post. If you get through this stage, you can attend Main Exam. The last stage of selection is a Personal interview.
12th February 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a collector after doing computer engineering and masters in computer engineering? I am a lecturer in engineering college

I currently completed my mechanical engg.I want became a district collector please give me idea about how I am proceed next step
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?