14th June 2012, 05:20 PM
mm raheman

Can i join NDA after completing my ITI and Hardware and Networking in 10th standard?

sir i complete my i.t.i and hardware&networking in 10th standard , can i join nda

15th June 2012, 11:03 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join NDA after completing my ITI and Hardware and Networking in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm raheman View Post
sir i complete my i.t.i and hardware&networking in 10th standard , can i join nda
After completing 10th exam , you are not eligible to apply for NDA Exam .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for admission to Army wings , Navy wings and Air force wings .

Air force / Navy :-

You must have a possess Higher Secondary Level (12th) exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and must have a Physics and mathematics as subjects in their examination . No Specific minimum marks required for this examination . Those who are cracking the final year of 12th exam can also eligible to apply for NDA examination . Age should have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination .

Army Exam :-

You must have a possess Higher Secondary Level (12th) exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no specific stream required for thsi examination . Any candidate can apply for Army examination . No Specific minimum marks required for this examination . Those who are cracking the final year of 12th exam can also eligible to apply for NDA examination . Age should have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination .

So , first complete the 12th exam then apply for NDA Examination .

Syllabus of this exam :- General ability , Mathematics

Minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms for Army examination ( 162.5 cms for Air force examination with correlated weight) .

Official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
16th June 2012, 12:26 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join NDA after completing my ITI and Hardware and Networking in 10th standard?

Hi dear........
As you are interested for NDA exam the details eligibility criteria are as follows....

The physical details....

The best books for preparation are as follows.....

Good luck.....
16th June 2012, 12:26 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

After completing the 10th class you are not applicable for the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

Eligibility criteria:

Nationality:

the candidate should have citizen of india.

Educational Qualification:

the candidate must have complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible this exam.

Age limit:

the age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no age criteria for the other categories.

only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible .

The candidate should be physically fit for this exam.

Selection process:

written test

interview

medical Test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
16th June 2012, 12:12 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to join NDA after completing 10th standard with other qualification as you have mentioned because the minimum educational qualification to apply for NDA is 12th.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA), the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

To be eligible for NDA one must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

But after 10th if you are interested to join Indian Defence, you can do that by applying for soldier in Indian Army through district recruitment office in all States.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?