2nd February 2011, 08:41 PM
kratikagupta13

How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech?

I am Kratika, doing M.Tech in VLSI design in Banasthali University, Rajasthan. For the 2nd year internship and project I need which companies are providing this facilities for this streem..
Please send the informations regarding this...
My id is -> [email protected]
With regards,
Kratika

Related Questions:
2nd February 2011, 11:14 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech?

if you have relative who is working on any industry which is related to VLSI then it will be very much easy for you to take training from that industry. otherwise you have to apply for various company and if they select you then you will be called for training.

otherwise you have to try for some private institution which provide training on VLSI. to get selected in this type of institution is very much easy. but this are little bit expensive.

your institution also may refer you for industrial training also your project guide helps you a lot to take training from industry.

best wishes.
3rd February 2011, 08:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech?

If You Want To get summer Internship in VLSI design, then I will Suggest You Just Check VLSI Industry Who Provide Training To The M.tech Students And If Your Relatives Are working In That Particular Industies Or Companies, Then You Can Contact Him.

And If Your No Source, Then Please Search That Particular Company Who Offers Traning, And Contact Him, If They Allow You To Do The Traning Then Its Better Otherwise You Can Consults With Your College, They will Arrange for You Some Companies.

So, Please Search Company And Contact Him And Request Him That Please Allow Me To Do My Summer Training From Your Comany Or You Can Give You The Authority Letter Given By Your College. So, Please dont worry Just Search That Companies In Which You Are Interested To Do Your Summer Training Otherwise Contact To Your College, I Hope They Will Arrange For You.
9th March 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i m cofuse about the area to work in v.l.s.i domain,cud plz help for the selection of area,
11th May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

am venkat.am stdng m.tech in vlsi.at pondicherry central university.am confuse about my project.where should ido.i dont know any contacts .if know some companies provide vlsi projects.pls give me copanies details,which companiy provide this things pls pls sir.

my mail id [email protected]
18th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hii i am about to join my m.tech.i am confused whether to join vlsi or embedded sys...so cud u plzz help in giving the best suggestion...i am more interested in digital electronics...so which one wud i prefer??and which wud hav more job oppurtunities..plzz help me with thiss....

thank u..
vinnu...
18th May 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

You can come at NETCOP Technologies at NCR. This institution is run by DRDO Scientist and work in core VLSI.

www.netcoptech.com , 9871632098
23rd May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer internship in power electronics or ASIC design during 2nd year of M.Tech?
27th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am currently doing my m.tech second semester at S.R.M University Chennai, in VLSI DESIGN.Please do let me know whether any summer internship and offers for doing my final project in semi-conductor industry is available. Also please do let me know if any jobs in my relevant discipline is available
16th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how to get internship in companies in Bangalore for power electronics?
3rd November 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.E?
8th May 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds, im pursuming mtech 1-2sem ,now im planing to doing the project in vlsi company,could u give me small infromation about which comapny providing internships,,pls reply me
[email protected]
14th June 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

hai friends, i am pursuing m tech 1-2sem ,now i am planing to doing the project in vlsi company,could u give me small information about which company providing internships,please reply me (Hyderabad industries). thank you
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?