10th July 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to join IMBA course after completing Inter(CEC) group?

I completed in inter(c e c)group and i do tha course in IMBA
so how to future plans?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc Agriculture after completing inter with 873 marks in MPC group
  2. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from commerce group?
  3. How can I join AIr Force Y group after completing 12th with 69% in commerce stream
  4. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  5. Can I join in Army as GD after completing 12th with Arts group?
  6. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join? -- [New]
  7. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  8. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
  9. Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Com to be preferred by Companies?
  10. Can I join Pilot training course after completing 12th by vocation group in accounts+management?
  11. Date of announcement of results of CBI Assistant Recruitment Exam?
  12. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which group should I choose after completing undergraduation course in Botany?
  14. Information about ICWA? Can I join this course after completing 12th?
  15. Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?
  16. Can I become a CA with 49% in B.Com?
  17. How to join B.Com after completing 12th with 59% marks?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with science group after fitter course in ITI
30th April 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IMBA course after completing Inter(CEC) group?

I have completed my intermediate with CEC group.Which course would be better for me B.com/BBA.
6th August 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i need help as per .i completed my 12th. my stream was cec. i was said that there are no scopes in this group.
so please help me .to know what to do after this....
5th June 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for my career in degree I have been completed interwithcec
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?