28th March 2012, 03:15 PM
mohamed iqbal

How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from commerce group?

sir,
I completed +2 .I was taken commerce group.but nw i would like to join Aeronatical engg.is any possibility for to join aeronaticak engg or diploma in any college.pls suggest me the best.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  5. How can I join AIr Force Y group after completing 12th with 69% in commerce stream
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  10. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
  11. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th
  14. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  15. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  18. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
4th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from commerce group?

sir,i have passed 10 th matriculation.my mark is 402.can i possible aeronaticalengg
19th September 2013, 12:51 AM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from commerce group?

hello friend,
To join in aeronautical engineering coarce is a 4 year's btech corse.
aeronautical engineereing education :12th pcm,
duration :4years.
ok.all the best.
write entrance exams in 12th.
you have a choice to get a seat in ane college when you get a good rank in that.
ok.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?