24th April 2012, 02:12 PM
raj.shah20

How to join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.E Electrical? Procedure for the same? When is the exam?

M pursuing B.E(electrical) & i m in 3rd year .....I m interested in joining Indian Air Force....may i know what is the procedure for it ?
When is the exam for it ? & when the forms are out for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  3. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  4. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  5. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis? -- [New]
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force? I am pursuing final year engineering in electrical and electronics stream
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  10. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force as a pilot after doing B.Tech from electrical branch
  15. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  17. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
26th April 2012, 12:16 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.E Electrical? Procedure for the same? When is the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.shah20 View Post
M pursuing B.E(electrical) & i m in 3rd year .....I m interested in joining Indian Air Force....may i know what is the procedure for it ?
When is the exam for it ? & when the forms are out for it?

While pursing in the pre-final year of degree may not eligible to apply for this examination . To apply for this examination , the applicant need to completed bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .

You can appear for this examination in various ways :-
-------------------------------------------------
  • Combined Defence Services Examination(CDS)
  • National Crops Cardet Examination(NCC)
  • Short Service Commission(SSC)

CDS Exam :-
-------------

The applicant should have a completed graduate degree with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects at 12th examination or engineering degree from a recongized University or equivalent qualification and those who are pursing in the final year of degree may also eligible to apply for this examination .
This examination is conducted twice in a year .

CDS II notification will be publish in the month of June in the official website as well as employment news paper . The applicant should have a minimum 19 years and 23 years and there is no relaxation for reserved categories .

NCC Exam :-
-------------

The applicant should have a completed graduate degree with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects at 12th examination or engineering degree from a recongized University or equivalent qualification and the applicant must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.Those who are pursing in the final year of degree may also eligible to apply for this examination .

The applicant should have a minimum 19 years and 23 years and there is no relaxation for reserved categories . The applicant must have a NCC Air wing Senior Division C Certificate .

Flying Branch Exam :-
----------------------

The applicant should have a completed graduate degree with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects at 12th examination or engineering degree from a recongized University or equivalent qualification and the applicant must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.Those who are pursing in the final year of degree may also eligible to apply for this examination .

The applicant should have a minimum 19 years and 23 years and Upper age limit for Candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxed upto 25 yeras.

More details , Visit the official website :- http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html
26th April 2012, 12:46 PM
hlr
Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.E Electrical? Procedure for the same? When is the exam?

hi,
Indian air force;

Here is many exam to join indian air force after b.tech
1-cds(combined defence service)
2-short service commision
3-NCC
ELIGIBLITY;
Engineering degree from a reconized university
Age limit is 19-23
Indian citizen
EXAM PATTERN

For more,
Visit http://careerairforce.nic.in/
27th April 2012, 06:35 PM
raj.shah20

thanks for ur rply....
i vil b in final year after a month....the prefinal year xam r goin on.....
cn i apply after that?
27th April 2012, 06:40 PM
raj.shah20

whan the exam are conducted ?
22nd May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am civil engineering student can i apply for Indian Air Force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?