30th November 2011, 02:17 PM
KG_Keshav

How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?

Sir, i m keshav studying in 10std via mp state board. I want to join Indian Air Force as a pilot. Plz guide me how i can prepare for it.

30th November 2011, 11:31 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?

You can join Indian Airforce as a Pilot through N.D.A. & N.A. examination.

At first you complete the 10th board then you take admission in 10+2 science stream
with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

The N.D.A. & N.A. examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
twice a year.

You can apply for the exam when you will be studying in 12th standard.

Once you qualify the exam and SSB interview then you will get admission in National Defence Academy.

After 3 year training cum study at NDA you can join Air Force Academy for
pre commission training. After successful completion of this training you will become
a pilot in Indian Air Force.

If you are very much determined for this, then you should start preparing yourself
as soon as possible.
To successfully clear this exam you must be good in
-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (12th level) and General Knowledge + Current affairs
-Physical and mental health.

To get the detail idea about fitness required and syllabus of the exam you can refer
any of its previous year advertisement. One of the advertisement of previous exam is
attached with this message.
Find it into the attachments.

**The process to become Pilot in IAF is indicative.
Visit UPSC website for any clarification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA 2011 Ad.pdf(119.2 KB, 239 views)
30th November 2011, 11:46 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?

Through the NDA you can join INDIAN AIR FORCE as pilot.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

So, If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects, then you are eligible for Naval Wings of NDA, Then you have to apply for Army Wings.
30th November 2011, 11:55 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
For this pilot you will able to give exam like NDA
for this you able to give this exam .

This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year

Candidate pass 12th with Math,Physics,Chemistry as a subject

then candidate allow for this job in airforce,army etc........
1st December 2011, 09:44 AM
tejesh_09

After 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you can join Indian Air Force as Pilot through appearing NDA and NA examination conducted by UPSC twice every year. Final 12th appearing student can also apply for this exam.

After successful completion of training in Air Force Academy you became a pilot. So you can start preparing for NDA exam while pursing your study in 10+2. For more information you can log on to official web site www.upsc.nic.in
1st December 2011, 11:06 PM
nimijanu

dear you must have atleast done +12 to join in indian airforce
5th December 2011, 12:18 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Keshav View Post
Sir, i m keshav studying in 10std via mp state board. I want to join Indian Air Force as a pilot. Plz guide me how i can prepare for it.
Hey friend,

It is every interesting that you are showing such a interest for joining in IAF(Indian Air Force) while you are in 10th standard itself.

There is no way for you to join in IAF with a qualification of just completing 10th standard.

The minimum qualification for joining in IAF is by writing the NDA Exam.

NDA is one of the defence force exam which is being carried out by UPSC(union Public Service Commission).This exam is conducted as NDA I and NDA II

For writing the NDA Exam the candidate must be a citizen of India and that only unmarried male candidate can only apply for the NDA Exam.

The age limit for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years.

Education qualification for the NDA exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized board.

The candidate should seek that they are physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam.

Time has not exceeded you can continue your studies and finish your respected +2 and then apply for the NDA Exam as that you will be eligible.

For information regarding the exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th December 2011, 07:33 AM
lokendra singh champawat

sir i am Lokendra singh champawat. i am studying 11strd want to become a piolet. how i can apply for it????
25th December 2011, 12:02 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Keshav View Post
HI,
If you want to join Indian Air force then you have to pass 12th with physic chemistry and maths.
For this you have qualify the National Defence Academy(N.D.A)

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recoginised univrsity
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citize of India
> Medically fit

ALL THE BEST!
7th January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am Sagar Tiwary studing in class 10 and i want to join Indian Airforce as a piolet.please guide me.
7th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am Sagar Tiwary,studing in class 10 in ICSE board.I am intrested in joining Indian airforce because i want to do something for our country.Please guide me for it.
15th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am farkhandah masood of class 10th n i want to join airforce plsssssss guide me on what all subjects should i work hard more on n what should be the percentage in 10th n 12th
6th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Still I am 20 and doing b.tech in food
can I apply for IAF?
31st March 2012, 12:11 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
You have join in indian airforce for this you have to write NDA exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be citizen of india.

Candidate should complete 12th standard from any recognised state board.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Candidate should be physically fit.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

For further details visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in

First you have to complete your 10th class then after complete 12th standard and then apply NDA exam.

All the best.
24th May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM A GIRL AND I WANT TO BE A PILOT IN INDIAN AIR FORCE.WHAT IS THE WAY OF BECOMING PILOT FOR A GIRL?
17th June 2012, 08:11 PM
RISHU_RITESH

1st u h'v to complete ur 10th and 12th and graduation in aeronautical engineering after that u will h'v to join a flying club as a trainee.finally when u completed ur training may be u take a job directly or non directly.

thank u
18th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am a girl,want to be a pilot in airforce?
23rd July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what i have to make carrer in pilot
23rd July 2012, 11:46 PM
samatha89
Member+

You can join Indian Airforce as a Pilot through N.D.A. & N.A. examination.

At first you complete the 10th board then you take admission in 10+2 science stream
with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

The N.D.A. & N.A. examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
twice a year.

You can apply for the exam when you will be studying in 12th standard.

Once you qualify the exam and SSB interview then you will get admission in National Defence Academy.

After 3 year training cum study at NDA you can join Air Force Academy for
pre commission training. After successful completion of this training you will become
a pilot in Indian Air Force.

If you are very much determined for this, then you should start preparing yourself
as soon as possible.
To successfully clear this exam you must be good in
-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (12th level) and General Knowledge + Current affairs
-Physical and mental health.
16th November 2012, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'am studying in class 12 now and my age is 18 (Started this September ) Can i write the nda exam in July 2013 to become a pilot in IAF ????
8th December 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir now i' am studyin 12 std i wana to join indian force how to join? pls say..........
12th January 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Namaskar sir, i am swapnil vats a student of 10th standard in CBSE board.How can i prepare for a pilot in IAF while attempting in 11th & 12th standard?
24th March 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I'm srishti and my question is can a girl become a pilot by joining NCC air wing.......please guide mee regarding this...........
28th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Are girls eligible to become a pilot in indian air force?
12th June 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there a need of percentage in 10th or 12th
4th November 2013, 05:22 PM
mandanihar

[QUOTE=KG_Keshav;1455119]Sir, i m nihar i have completed 10std via ap state board. I want to join Indian Air Force as a pilot. Plz guide me how i can prepare for it.
29th March 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am completed diploma in leather tech with maths physics chemistry with 7th arks
May I eligible for picket job in air force
29th March 2014, 08:30 PM
uralkumar

I am completed diploma in leather technology with 70 marks in chemistry maths physics
may I eligible to apply piglet job in air force
how it possible please tell me
21st April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am Akshay mandal studing in Class-10th and i want to join Indian Airforce as a piolet. Please Guide me
22nd April 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR ,
My name is sulfiker P.A i have passed 10 standard with 90% mark . Sir did indian air had provided higher secondory educatio for students like me .Please help me sir what can i do to become a pilot in indian aire force .PLEASE GUIDE ME..........
22nd April 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR ,
My name is sulfiker P.A i have passed 10 standard with 90% mark . Sir did indian air had provided higher secondory educatio for students like me .Please help me sir what can i do to become a pilot in indian aire force .PLEASE GUIDE ME..........
2nd June 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir mere sath bahut family problem hai mere papa nahi hai Aur me 10 class me hu sir please mere help kijeya mere id hai [email protected]
31st July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am Neha and I got 82.6 percentage in10th standard and want to become polit in Indian air force what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?