11th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Indian Air Force as an Officer being a candidate doing final year of Graduation?

sir i mona patel doing graduation in finalyr.i just want to join in iaf as an officer.plz give me some knowledge about how i join in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?
  2. How to join officer rank in Air Force?
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  5. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  6. Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?
  7. How can I join indian air force?
  8. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
  9. Being a girl what should I do to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronic Science?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  12. How can a girl become Air Force Officer after 12th?
  13. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will there be any chance for girls to work in IAF after completing M.Sc. Polymer Science?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  17. How can I get a job in Indian Air Force after graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
13th September 2011, 10:40 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in Indian Air Force as an Officer being a candidate doing final year of Graduation?

Please try to complete your question. You have only mentioned that your in the final year of the graduation but you have not mentioned the field your from. Anyways, I will provide the details regarding various job entries in Indian Air Force. IAF is well split up into Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches. The eligibility criteria varies from branch to branch.

1.Flying Branch
All the graduates can go through the examinations conducted for entry into the Flying Branch.

CDS examination(men only) :- If you finished your graduation from a recognized University and if you belong to the age group between 19-23 years then you can go through the examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC board and it held twice in an year and the notifications are released in the months of April and September. You can apply for this examination either online or offline. If you wish to apply for the exam online then visit the following site
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
The application form along with the information brochure can be obtained from the head/central post offices of your city.

National Cadet Corps Special Entry(for men only):-
If you’re an Air Wing Senior division 'C' Certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps, you can apply to the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force. Men can join the Air Force through this mode of entry and will be given a Permanent Commission.
The eligibility criteria like educational qualification and age remains the same as mentioned above but you need to have an aggregate of 60% in your graduation and Maths and Physics in your 10+2 level.

Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & Women):-It's a 14 year service which cannot be further extended.The eligibility criteria is Graduation (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate of all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2.Technical Branch(Men and Women)
Technical branch examinations can be written by Engineering students from Aeronautical, ECE, EEE and Mechanical Stream.There are both direct entry scheme and University entry scheme in this branch.If your between the age group of 18-25 years then you can apply for the examination.Final year students are eligible to apply provided they produce the degree and marks sheet 15 days prior to commencement of training.

3.Ground Duty Branches
Only post graduate students from selected streams can go through this examination.

For more details-Click here
13th September 2011, 11:51 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in Indian Air Force as an Officer being a candidate doing final year of Graduation?

Dear friend,
Here is the details I am providing you:
You can apply for different fields:
(A) for Flying Branch(Men only)-All the graduates are eligible to apply through CDS having the criteria-Graduate from a recognized university and age between 19-23 years.
(B) for Technical Branch(Men and Women)-Engineering students from Aeronautical, ECE, EEE and Mechanical Stream.Your age should be 18-25 years.Final year students are also eligible to apply.
(C) for Ground Duty Branches-Only Post Graduate from selected streams can apply.
Thank you.
14th September 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

cam i apply for IAF as orricer after 10 2?
18th January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i was wonderin if i cud join IAf as an officer in flying branch after doing final year from BBA??
20th August 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

am doing b.pharm final year can i get officers job in air force if not which type of job i will get and what is the pay scale of it please answer me
8th September 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

now i am doing engineering final year in ec branch .now can i join the indian air force.n plz tell me the procedure to join.and the nxt exam date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?