26th August 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronic Science?

Sir,
I am doing my final year in b.sc electronic science, i like to join in indian air force. I am eligible for the air force. So that what i want to do

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join indian air force?
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  4. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  5. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Sc? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  9. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  11. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force? I am pursuing final year engineering in electrical and electronics stream
  13. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force being a candidate of 4th year B.Tech IT?
  15. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  16. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate? -- [New]
  17. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
17th November 2012, 11:01 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronic Science?

Hai,

Yeah you are eligible for indian airforce, a candidate who are completed their graduation or currently persuing final year of a graduation is also eligible for indian airforce.

So you are eligible for Indian airforce through CDS(Combined Defence Service) or AFCAT(Airforce Common Admission Test).

In CDS exam there are four wings i.e indian naval, airforce, military and officer training academy.

::::::Eligibility criteria for CDS::::::

The candidate should be complete any graduation from a recognised university.

Final year graduation persuing candidates are also eligible and percentage is not required for this exam.

Candidate must be a indian origin.

The candidate must be physically fit.

::::::Age criteria for CDS::::::

The age limits for naval academy--> 19 to 22years,

For Airforce academy--> 19 years to 23years,

For Military academy--> 19 years to 24years,

For Officer training academy--> 19 years to 25years.

Selection process:-

-->Written test,

-->Personal interview,

-->Medical test.

For more details CLICK HERE

::::::Eligibility details about AFCAT::::::

Best of luck.
22nd November 2012, 03:58 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronic Science?

hai,

Yes you are eligible for Indian Air Force(IAF). It is one of the wing in National Defense Academy.so see some of details about IAF.For this you can crack the NDA exam, NDA(National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year i.e NDA-I, NDA-II.
Eligibility criteria:

**The candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state board.

**You should be a citizen of india.

**You must be physically fit.

**Age limits is 16 1/2 year to 19years.

**most important thing is only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Selection procedure:

Written test
Interview
Medical test

For more details visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best..........
22nd November 2012, 10:28 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible for apply Indian Air Force exam with B.Sc in Electronic Science
If any Candidates join in Indian Air force , first ofall qualify in the NDA , CDS AFCAT any one exam
But you have only two choices CDS & AFCAT because your complete Graduation

CDS Exam conducted following Academies

Indian Military Academy / Officers Training Academy
Indian Navy Academy
Indian Air Force Academy

CDS Eligibility :

Candidates must be a Indian

Indian Military Academy / Officers Training Academy : Degree of a recognized University of equivalent
Indian Navy Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE & Degree in Engineering or B.Sc Physics / Mathematics
Indian Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University & in 12th stands Physics & Mathematics

Age limit :

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
Indian Navy Academy : 19 to 22 years
Indian Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years

Selection Process :

Written Test
SSB Interview
Medical Test

24th November 2012, 08:19 AM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing my final year in b.sc electronic science, i like to join in indian air force. I am eligible for the air force. So that what i want to do

hi friend,

yes, you are eligible for indian airforce

++A candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state board.

++You should be a citizen of india.

++You must be physically fit.

++Age limit :

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
Indian Navy Academy : 19 to 22 years
Indian Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years

++ only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

++Selection procedure:++

Written test

Interview

Medical test
28th November 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

sir, am doing bsc in math... N thinking of appearing cdse exam.. Can u reffer me some book names. I am vry thing. Will it be cause any problem in my aim?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?