27th July 2013, 12:29 PM
sairam tanduri

How to join in Indian Army after completing 10th with 82%

iam compleated my tenth with 82% my age is 16 iam eager to join in indian army how it POSSIBLE...

29th April 2014, 11:59 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in Indian Army after completing 10th with 82%

After completing 10th examination you are not eligible to apply. To apply for Indian Army Examination the candidate must have a qualified 12th Std from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Even pursing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for Indian Army Examination. You can join in Indian Army after completing 12th exam or appearing final examination. To join Indian Army you need to crack the entrance examination. The Examination are 10+2 TES Exam and NDA Examination.

TES i.e Technical Entry Scheme and this examination is conducted by Indian Army Once in a year. If you are wish to apply for TES Exam you must have a completed 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and must secure at least 70% Marks in above mentioned subjects.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II for recruitment of Army wings, Navy wings and Air Force. If you are wiling to apply for NDA Exam you must be finished your intermediate examination. You must have a minimum 16.5 years of age. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?