22nd June 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after passing class 12th examination?

i'd pass 12 examination this year with distinction. I get poor mark in maths yet I got good mark in biology. My father is a good mathematician but i'm not. So my family words make my moral down. Hence I want to join indian army as a medical student and I want to sacrifice my entire life in the service. Please kindly help me.

22nd June 2013, 10:33 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after passing class 12th examination?

After passing 12th Examination, one can join Indian Army through NDA.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Army of NDA, must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate having either appear forthe final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The NDA can be applied through on line only by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd June 2013, 10:38 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Indian Army than you should apply for the NDA exams after passing class 12th

Eligibilty to apply for the NDA exams is:

Education:
Indian Airforce and Indian Navy Wing- 12th class or Intermediate Pass.In class 12th you should have studied the subjects Physics and Maths.
Indian Army- 12th class or Intermediate Pass in any stream

Age- Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum 19 years
No age relaxations is given to any candidates who apply for the NDA exams

Next NDA exams would be held in April 2014

Only Candidates born between 2nd January 1996 to 1st July 1998 can apply for these exams

Male candidates are only allowed to apply for the NDA exams

But if you want to join Indian army as doctopr than first you have to complete the 5 and half years MBBS course from any medical college
22nd June 2013, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'd pass 12 examination this year with distinction. I get poor mark in maths yet I got good mark in biology. My father is a good mathematician but i'm not. So my family words make my moral down. Hence I want to join indian army as a medical student and I want to sacrifice my entire life in the service. Please kindly help me.

National defence academy is conducted by union public service commission twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are applicable for NDA Exam Without having Mathematics and Physics subject student are eligible for NDA exam but you can apply only Indian Army post .NDA exam not require any percentage marks of the candidate.

You have completed 12th standard from science but in medical stream means you have not mathematics subject in 12th so you are applicable for Indian Army post .

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

Pattern for NDA exam is given below-

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

22nd June 2013, 12:22 PM
rhiayrash

To join Indian Army you have to qualify NDA exam which will be two times in year.First time in April and second time in august.After qualifying written exam you will be called for SSB interview.There also you have to qualify and then if you are eligible they will train you and then you will join Indian army.But for this you must be physically fit.You should not have any defect in your body.You must have good stamina.Your height and weight should be eligible.
ALL THE BEST
22nd June 2013, 07:58 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

To join in Indian army after completion of 12th standard you need to appear National Defence Academy(NDA) exam, which is conducted by the Union Public Services Commission twice in every year.

NDA has three wings:-

Indian Army,

Indian Navy,

Indian Airforce.

Eligibility criteria:-

For Indian army:
The applicant should have to complete 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board or university.

For Indian Airforce and Navy:

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board or university.

No need of percentage restrictions to appear this examination.

You must be an Indian citizen.

The candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

No upper age relaxation.

You should be physically fit.

Male and Female both are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

Physical standards:-

More information visit below website
www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck..
23rd June 2013, 10:26 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

If your join in Indian army after 12th stands , you need to appear NDA examination

NDA Stands National Defence Academy

NDA wings following Three Academies

Indian Army Academy

Indian Air Force Academy

Indian Navy Academy

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidates must be Indian

The following three academies have different educational eligibility details

Indian Army Academy , must be complete 12th stands or any equivalent from a recognized university

Indian Air Force & Naval Academy , must be complete 12th stands with Physics & Mathematics from a recognized university

Final year students also eligible for apply

There is no any percentage restriction

Candidates min of age limit 16.5 years & max of age limit 19 years

There is no upper age limit

Only unmarred male candidates eligible

Selection Process :

Written Test

SSB Interview

Medical Test
26th June 2013, 07:50 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army after passing class 12th examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After completing 12th Exam you can join Indian Army through NDA.

NDA Stands National Defence Academy

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Indian Air Force

yes , you are eligible for NDA exam

A candidate must have completed their 12th std from recognized Board are eligible for this exam

Final years students also eligible for this exam

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years

There is no upper age limit

Only unmarred male candidates eligible. girls are not eligible for this exam

Citizen of India

Exam Pattern:

Prelim Exam

Main Exam

Physical Test & Personal Interview

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?