13th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Indian Army being a girl and going to complete 12th with Science stream?

hello sir , i m shivika of class xiith . i am from science stream and would complete my xiith in march. i eagearly want to join the indian army . i humbly requests you to guide me . i will bee very thankful to you .
thakyou

13th September 2011, 06:12 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: How to join in Indian Army being a girl and going to complete 12th with Science stream?

Follow is eligibility criteria-
Age-
Age must be between 16 half to 19 years.
Only unmarried Male candidates are eligible .
12th appearing and 12th appeared who have Maths subject are eligible to appear in the NDA exam.
So now if you have Maths in your 12th class then you are eligible for appearing in the same examination.

And another way to join Indian army is CDS exam which is held by UPSC and only graduated age 21 to 30 years candidates are eligible to appear in this examination,.
For more information visit-
http://upsc.gov.in
14th September 2011, 12:10 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join in Indian Army being a girl and going to complete 12th with Science stream?

Dear sir,
i complete my 12th in science streme i have 17years old can i join iaf in flying branch it is my ambition ... Can I get admission into NDA being a girl after having 171 in JAMB? ... Then you can join Navy,Air force,army,etc. ... You can join Indian Air Force only by going through N.D.A exam and N.D.A training. ...
Thanks,
7th November 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How can a girl join indian army after passing 1oth with 86%
28th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
'm a student of 12th science,i 'm a girl and i want to join indian army.Please tel me what should i do to join indian army?Is NDA for girls also?I will be thankful to you if you answer me.
14th December 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

being a girl can i join the indian navy after 12th with science stream(pcm)?i am very much interested in it.i have got 91% in 10th class email id:[email protected] from:avinash kour
5th January 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Myself i am the student of class xith Sc (PCMB) & I got 6.6% in class xth CBSE & i want to join army after 12th standard please reply me soon the process for the same.
thanks
12th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am a student of class 11th(PCB) and i got 8.4% in class 10th CBSE and being a girl i want to join army or IAF. so please tell me for which exam should i prepare after 12th??
12th February 2012, 08:18 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

India there is no defference between girls and boys.

Girls join indian army easily by giving physical ,medical test, interview.
12th February 2012, 08:22 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Smile Re: How to join in Indian Army being a girl and going to complete 12th with Science stream?

yes. Girl can join the indian navy after 12th with science stream(pcm) 70% or +.
18th September 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i join indian army but i am 26 year old i can do it or not please ans
19th September 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

how to join in indian army being a girl and going to complete 12th with science stream?
6th December 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join a INDIAN ARMY being a girl and complete 12th with science stream (PCB) 83% and now studying engineering in 3rd year?
7th December 2012, 12:39 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to join in Indian Army being a girl and going to complete 12th with Science stream?

Hi Friend,
There are many ways.

Some are as follows .

Join Indian Army via NDA :

To Join Indian Army you must pass the eligibility criteria-

Age must be between 16 half to 19 years.

12th appearing and 12th appeared who have Maths subject are eligible to appear in the NDA exam.

Via CDS :

Another way to join Indian army is CDS exam.
It is held by UPSC.

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidate must Graduated from science stream with Math .
Age 21 to 30 years candidates are eligible to appear in this examination,.

For More Details Please visit :

Cool Thanks...
7th December 2012, 09:59 AM
RAM .

hi

Girl can join the indian navy after 12th with science stream(pcm) 70% or +.
eligibility criteria-Age must be between 16 half to 19 years.
So now if you have Maths in your 12th class then you are eligible for appearing in the same examination.
7th December 2012, 03:51 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

yes. Girl can join the indian navy after 12th with science stream(pcm) 70%

ligibility criteria-
Age- between 16 half to 19 years.

And another way to join Indian army is CDS exam which is held by UPSC and only graduated age 21 to 30 years candidates are eligible to appear in this examination,.
For more information visit-
7th December 2012, 11:49 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir , i m shivika of class xiith . i am from science stream and would complete my xiith in march. i eagearly want to join the indian army . i humbly requests you to guide me . i will bee very thankful to you .
thakyou
HI!
I am sorry to sya that after passing 12th you are eligible for Indian Army.

For joining Indian Army you have to pass graduation with any stream,

After passing graduation you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

COMBINE DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year by U.P.S.C.

You have to qualify the O.T.A.

O.T.A is Officer Training Academy

Written exam is consist of:-
> English
> General Knowledge.

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S exam:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
> Age limit should be above 19 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam
8th December 2012, 12:36 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend......

I am sorry to say that a girl can not eligible for the Indian Army.

Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

To join the Indian army first you can apply for the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army
Indian Air force
Navy

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicant should be a citizen of India.

The applicant should pass the 12th standard from any recognized state board of India.

Only male candidates are eligible for this exam. Candidate should be Unmarried. girls are not eligible for this exam.

Your age limit should be 16.5 to 19 years.

You no need to any limit of attempts for this exam.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Medical Test

SSB Interview

Referred Site:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
8th December 2012, 09:33 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to join Indian Army for girls through NDA after 12th Science.

NDA - National Defence Academy entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

Being a girls candidate as you are interested for Indian Army, you can apply for Officer's Training Academy of CDS(Combined Defence Service) conducted by UPSC after completion of Graduation Degree.

Now the Govt. is also thinking over to accept girls candidate through NDA which will come true in near future.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th December 2012, 02:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Girls can join Indian Army only after completing Graduation.

For NDA exam only males are eligible. Hence you are not eligible for Indian Army as you are just 10+2 pass and NDA is not for girls.

So you should join Graduation course after 10+2 and complete Graduation in any discipline and then apply for CDS exam.

CDS exam is Combined Defence Services exam for Graduates . For Army you should be Graduate in Any discipline . But for Air Force and Navy you should have Graduation in engineering or maths or physics.

The age limit for CDS exam if you want to join Indian Army is 19 to 25 years.

You have to pass following stages of CDS exam if you want to join Indian Army as officer:

-Written exam which is an Objective Type Paper.

-SSB interview.

-Medical Examination

If you pass all the above test then you will be send to OTA for 49 weeks of training.

After completion of training you will become officer.

For more information visit:

-http://www.upsc.gov.in

-http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
11th December 2012, 11:37 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Army with 12th standard

because, 12th standard candidates eligible only for NDA examination

but, girls are not eligible for NDA examination, if you are interested in India Army first complete your graduation then you are go for CDS examination

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice, i.e. NDA-I, NDA -II

NDA have three wings i.e. Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy,

for NDA examination some eligibility criteria are there i.e. Educational qualification,age,nationality, etc,....

>> Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM subjects from any recognized institution

>> Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years, there is no age relaxation for this examination

>> Candidates should be a citizen of India

>> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

Selection Procedure

** Written Examination

** Medical Test

** Interview Test

all the best............
12th December 2012, 12:50 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai Friend....

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join in indian army because only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Candidate who want to join in army need to appear for the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized university of india.

Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Physically fit for candidate

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written Test

Medical Test

Interview

ALL THE BEST....
7th May 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am ritu i am a girl how to join indian army i will coomplete 12th from biology plz guid me.thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?