20th February 2017, 01:34 AM
Sushantss

How to join Indian Army to study engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I am studying in 6th semester of Diploma in Mechanical engineering and after it I want to join Army for engineering. So, please tell me how to join Army for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army to study engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  5. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. What should I do to join Indian Army? Can I apply for NDA after my diploma?
  9. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  10. Can i join Indian Army after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am 27 years old
  11. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join Indian Army after passing Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Army after passing Mechanical Engineering
  14. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  16. How to join Army after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join Indian Army to study Engineering course after 12th? Streams available in Engineering in Indian Army?
  18. How can I join Army after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
21st February 2017, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army to study engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

If you are interested to pursue Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course then, you need to appear in LEET examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. After completion of your Engineering course, you can appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Army, But, you can't join Army for pursuing Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?