13th February 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army to study Engineering course after 12th? Streams available in Engineering in Indian Army?

Hello sir, I am in 12th standard and after it want to join Indian Army to do Engineering. How can I join Indian Army to study Engineering course? Which type of streams available in Engineering in Indian Army?

15th February 2017, 12:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army to study Engineering course after 12th? Streams available in Engineering in Indian Army?

Since you are interested in pursuing B.tech ( i.e; engineering ) in Indian Army then for that you will to join Indian Army through TES i.e; Technical Entry Scheme.

To be eligible for applying for entry through TES you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with at least 70% marks from a recognized board. Also your age need to lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Further entry through TES is done twice in a year and one who is selected is called for SSB ( Service Selection Board ) interview.

For applying for TES and for knowing selection procedure through TES you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
12th July 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army to study Engineering course after 12th? Streams available in Engineering in Indian Army?

I'm studying in std:11th science at Ahmedabad. My name is Dhruv Patel. I want to join Indian army with study.How can it can be possible.?
18th February 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Any physical requirement and medical requirements
3rd July 2020, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the physical fitness for army engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?