7th December 2016, 02:12 PM
ER.SUNIL KR

Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma and now I want to join the Indian Army as an officer. I want to know can I join the Indian Army as Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the post.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  2. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?
  3. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Can i join Indian Army after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am 27 years old -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  7. How can I get an Officer's job in the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering scoring 68% marks? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  10. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  11. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  12. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma in mechanical?
  13. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  14. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  15. How to join Indian Army to study engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?
  17. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
9th December 2016, 08:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER.SUNIL KR View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma and now I want to join the Indian Army as an officer. I want to know can I join the Indian Army as Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the post.
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for Indian Army post through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
13th December 2017, 07:03 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you can't join the Indian Army as an officer post. If you want to join Indian Army must be clear NDA exam is the only way to join Indian Army as an officer post. But you can also apply for Indian Army as a technical based on your diploma in mechanical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?