31st May 2011, 11:03 AM
prateek lalwani

How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th? Should I go for engineering in place of NDA?

Sir , I am Prateek Lalwani from Kanpur. I had given exams of engineering, but after giving engineering exams i realised that my interest is not in engineering but it is in army. Now my family members had said that if i would be selected in AIEEE then i had to forget NDA and if not selected in AIEEE then i can prepare for NDA, but i want to join Indian Army anyway , please guide me , as i want to become a 'fauji' and serve my nation.

31st May 2011, 11:34 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th? Should I go for engineering in place of NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek lalwani View Post
Sir , I am Prateek Lalwani from Kanpur. I had given exams of engineering, but after giving engineering exams i realised that my interest is not in engineering but it is in army. Now my family members had said that if i would be selected in AIEEE then i had to forget NDA and if not selected in AIEEE then i can prepare for NDA, but i want to join Indian Army anyway , please guide me , as i want to become a 'fauji' and serve my nation.
friend,

if you are really interested in army then you have to persuade your friends that you wanted to join indian army and you are very passionate about that. they will really understand your problem and let you go in indian army.

good luck.
1st June 2011, 12:06 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th? Should I go for engineering in place of NDA?

Hii,
after 12th you can apply for the NDA then their is a chance to take admission in Indian defence..

If you want to do engg so their is also a chance withCDS exam you take admission in the defence..

ankur
1st June 2011, 12:20 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

You can seek sucessful and reputed carrer by appearing in NDA examination. As you have told that you are no longer intrested in engineering so it would not be wise to do so, but you are under pressure from your parents. In this case you should convey your parents and make them understand.

Don't loose hope, even after completing Engineering, you would be eligible to join Indian Defence forces by appearing in SSC, CDSE, UES examinations.
1st June 2011, 12:32 AM
Deb51

you should first try for NDA. if you failed to get chance through NDA then you should go for engineering through other engineering entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE. for NDA examination go to the website http://www.upsc.gov.in to know details about Indian army recruitment visit the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
15th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what is job for a candidate selected in indian army after 12th under non upse entries
4th August 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

What pay do a person will after nda
4th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a class 12 student and i've applied for NDA & NA(II) 2011 exam. But i find that the age limit is 'not earlier than 2nd July' and my Birthdate is 25th June i.e. just 1 week before the required date. Now if i am not eligible for NDA exam,i will have to do engineering then i would join Indian Defense after my graduation.Please guide me how could i join Indian defense then?
-Vishesh
4th November 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I wish to join at Army please guide how can i join
Manikandan
13th April 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am pursuing 3rd year b-tech,but i'm not completed my b-tech so can i eligible for NDA,IME.
15th June 2012, 10:22 PM
Radhakrishna143

Sir , I am Prateek Lalwani from Kanpur. I had
given exams of engineering, but after giving
engineering exams i realised that my interest is
not in engineering but it is in army. Now my
family members had said that if i would be
selected in AIEEE then i had to forget NDA and if not selected in AIEEE then i can prepare for NDA,
but i want to join Indian Army anyway , please
guide me , as i want to become a 'fauji' and serve
my nation.
19th July 2012, 10:24 PM
saminurrahaman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek lalwani View Post
Give UPSC NDA Exam. The exam consists of mathematics and general ability. You can join Indian Army, Air force or Navy. Notification of this exam is generally published in the month of May. Remember jobs in defence require heavy physical labor and you have to sacrifice many things. If you are capable then join NDA. You can join Army after completing your engineering or other graduation degree also by giving UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?