18th December 2011, 09:06 PM
Princekohli53

How to join Intelligence Bureau at an age of 18 and while doing B.A 1?

HELLO SIR,
My name is ARTH KOHLI .I am 18 year old and doing b.a 1
I want to join intelgence beauro.
HOW CAN I APPLY?

19th December 2011, 07:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Intelligence Bureau at an age of 18 and while doing B.A 1?

You can’t join Intelligence Bureau without completing your B.A. To join IB, you have to appear for the Combined Graduate Preliminary examination (CGPE) conducted by SSC. For this, you should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age must be between 20 to 27 years. The final year candidates can also apply for the exam.
30th March 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Intelligence Bureau at an age of 18 and while doing B.A 1?

hello sir cgpe ke form kb ayege plz tll me on [email protected]
4th April 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam a 2 passed cantidate how can i join RAW/IB/MILITARY INTELIGANCE?
21st July 2012, 09:34 PM
badesahab

first complete your graduation...you can join IB after graduation as Assistant Intelligence Bureau officer..check more details here ..http://badesahab.com/2012/07/intelligence-bureau-officer/
10th August 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm defence personal but I was not completed my graduation I want to join ib. Is there any way to join ib without completing graduation.... But I have a diploma in computer hardware engineering
12th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir, my name is Maharshi Pandya i m from bhavnagar gujarat me 12th pass hu, or me intelligence bureau me join hona chahta hu,, desh k liye kuchh karna chahta hu aap agar chahe to mera imtahan le sakte hai , pass hone k bad hi muje kam dena, or ye kam me peso k liye nahi karna chahta aap is bare me muje plz help kare , ho sake to contect karna i request you sir ,
[email protected] con- 09099243209
21st February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum height for IB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?