11th October 2012, 03:56 PM
s.kanwar

How to join M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?

Sir,
Please give me a detail of M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) by distance Education and when/How can i join us.

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  2. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  4. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  5. How to join M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  6. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  7. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  8. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  10. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  11. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  14. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering -- [New]
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  16. Does the Diploma course in Electrical Engineering offered by Karnataka State Distance Learning Program valid?
  17. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  18. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
29th August 2015, 06:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?

There are so many colleges in India which offers admission in master of technology even without GATE score. GATE is the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering conducted by the IITs for M.Tech admissions. If you want to get admission in good engineering college for M.Tech, you must appear for the GATE exam.

There is one advantage if a candidate qualifies the GATE exam that you will get stipend while pursuing master's degree in technology. Rs 12,800 is given to candidates who have qualified GATE exam and pursue M.Tech.

Distance colleges for M.Tech in Electrical Engineering:

1. Jadvapur University.

2. Guru Govind Singh University.

3. Kurukshetra University.

4. Amity University.

5. Lovely Professional university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?