25th June 2012, 05:59 PM

How to join Marine engineering after completing 12th with 54%?

sir now complete 12 my average is 54% now i wish to join mrine enginerring so please helpme

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Naval/Marine engineering after completing class 12th with 90%?
  5. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  6. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  7. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  8. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  9. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  10. After completing B.Tech Mechanical how can I join 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  11. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  12. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  13. How to join Marine engineering after completing 12th with 54%?
  14. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure? -- [New]
  15. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
  17. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  18. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?

18th October 2012, 01:32 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Marine engineering after completing 12th with 54%?

hi,

List of Entrance Examinations for Marine Engineering:-

Graduation Level:-
Marine Engineering and Research Institute (MERI) Entrance examinations.
• IIT - JEE.
• AIEEE.
• All India Common Entrance Test (AICET).
• Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET).
Post Graduation Level:
• Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
There are some other Universities which provides Post Graduation in Marine Engineering by conduction Entrance Examination of their College apart from GATE.
• Andhra University.
• Chidambaram Institution of Maritime Technology.

List of Institutes:
MERI, Chennai.
• MERI, Mumbai.
• MERI, Kolkata.
• Indian Maritime University.
• IIT, Mumbai.
• International Marine Communication Centre.
• Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advance Maritime Studies and Research.
• Bengal Engineering and Science University.
• Goa University.
• University of Madras.
• Mangalore University.
• Cochin University.
• Tolani Maritime University.
• International Maritime Studies.

All The Best!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?