2nd October 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I completed my course diploma in mechanical engineering. and scored 79%. I wanna be a marine engineer. Please tell me procedure to join marine engineering. ....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  2. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  5. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  6. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  7. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  11. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  16. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  17. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2014, 09:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my course diploma in mechanical engineering. and scored 79%. I wanna be a marine engineer. Please tell me procedure to join marine engineering. ....
Yes you can do B.E or B.Tech Marine Engineering course after completing your Diploma in mechanical engineering course. After diploma course you can directly join 2nd years in Marine Engineering course through lateral entry.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->Candidates should be 12th standard in science stream physics,Chemistry from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/ candidates.

->Candidates who have completed Diploma course with 50% marks are eligible for Marine Engineering course through lateral entry.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

->Applicants would be short listed on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the respective university or JEE, BITSAT entrance exam. Qualified candidates need to attend a counseling process to join B.E Marine Engineering course.

BEST MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGES:-
  • Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training-Chennai
  • Institute of Maritime Studies, Vasco-da-Gama-Goa
  • Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Govt. Polytechnique-Andaman & Nicobar
  • M/s. Maritime Foundation-Chennai
  • HIMT College, Kanchipuram-Tamilnadu
  • Coimbatore Marine College
1st March 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

which courses are select the marine engineering after diploma mechanical courses
15th May 2015, 04:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
6th September 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions ask in the LEET test? Which subjects i should study to pass the LEET test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?