17th November 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

Hi I am pursuing my Btech in branch electronics and communication from Invertis University Breilly, UP, India. I am in my 2nd year. I want to ask how can I prepare for the exams that will help me to join defence services like IAF or Army. What are the list of exams that will help me join defence services. Also what can I do after my graduation to have a better job oppurtunities?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  3. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How to join M.Tech course in Dubai/London? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication in India -- [New]
  5. How to join M.Tech course in Dubai/London? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication in India
  6. After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?
  7. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  8. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  9. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  10. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  11. How to join Indian Navy with my qualification of electronics and communication engineering?
  12. How to join Indian Navy after qualifying electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  14. Procedure to join Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of BCA and being a girl?
  15. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student?
  16. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  18. Books to be referred in UPSC combined defence service exam? I am pursuing BBA
18th November 2012, 01:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

You can join Indian Army or Air Force by various entry schemes.

There is University entry scheme for Pre final and final year engineering students.

You should not have any kind of backlogs in previous semesters if you want to apply for UES ( university entry scheme).

You have to apply for UES in prescribed format and send in with all the required documents to the address mentioned in the notification. If your application is found suitable then you will be called for SSB interview.

Other than UES you can apply for CDS exam after completing your engineering graduation.

For CDS exam you have to give an objective type paper and if you get good marks in objective type paper then you will be called for SSB interview.

Only medically fit persons will be allowed to join training.

There is AFCAT exam for graduates . So you can apply for AFCAT after you complete your graduation.

AFCAT is conducted for flying branch , technical branch and ground duty branch.

You are engineering graduate hence you will be eligible for all three branches.

There is Short Service Commission for engineering graduates . Hence you can apply for this entry also after you complete your graduation in engineering.

For more information visit following official websites

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

http://upsc.gov.in

http://careerairforce.nic.in
7th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

now i am studying b.tech 3rd year.can i join in defence academy after completion of my b.tech?how can i join in that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?