2nd May 2012, 05:46 PM
nikita sen

How to join Military Army after completing my MP board?

i am completed 10 class by m.p. board and i have to join to militery army so what can i do?

9th May 2012, 05:47 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Military Army after completing my MP board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita sen View Post
i am completed 10 class by m.p. board and i have to join to militery army so what can i do?
After completing 10th examination you are not eligible to apply for Army examination because to apply for this examination . The candidate must have a minimum qualification is intermediate(12th) from a recognized School or equivalent qualification .

After completing 12th examination , you need to crack the NDA examination to join in Army wings , Navy wings and Air force wings .

Army wings :- The candidate need to completed 12th exam with any desire subject from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply . The candidate age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

Note :- This examination is conducted twice in a year by UPSC .

After completing graduate degree , you need to crack the CDS examination to join in Military Academy , Naval Academy , Air force and Officer Training Academy .

Military Academy :- The candidate need to completed graduate degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination . Those who are appearing in the final semester of degree course exam may also eligible to apply . The candidate age should be between 19 years and 24 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

Note :- This examination is conducted twice in a year by UPSC .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
9th May 2012, 10:04 PM
dharmanshu14

Post Re: How to join Military Army after completing my MP board?

if u have completed 10 this year and have been promoted to 11 class then you may apply for nda exam for which forms are available online, the person who is above 17years and 6months and below 19 years is eligible for the written entrance exam. Apart from this one should also opt for pcm(physics, chemistry and maths) or pcb(physics chemisrty and biology) in 11 class as i know. A CHALLAN would be include of 50 rupees which has to be paid from a nearby post office.
11th May 2012, 02:33 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

No you are not eligible for military academy after completion of 10th class, because the minimum educational qualificatio is 12th standard.

To get into military academy you need to apply NDA exam,this exam is conducted two times in a year under the UPSC.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be complete +2 from any recognised state board of india.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate should be eligible for this exam.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Candidate must be physically fit.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Personal interview,
Medical test.

For more details pleasu visit the official website of UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck for your bright future.
11th May 2012, 03:24 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say that you are not applicable for INDIAN ARMY after completion of your 10th.12th standard is the minimum qualification for this exam.

If you want to join in INDIAN ARMY you need to crack the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAM:

1.12th standard candidates are applicable

2.Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years

3.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

4.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

3.Medical test

For more information please visit www.upsc.gov.in

BEST OF LUCK....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?