26th August 2012, 06:31 PM
shipra gill

How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?

Hello,
I am Shipra.I completed B.Sc nursing in 2011. My husband works in Indian Air Force. I want to join MNS as an officer. Please tell me about the vacancies and that at what time of year can i apply.Please send me your reply as soon as possible. Thanking you.

Shipra.

23rd December 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?

i want to apply in indian airforce after b.sc.nursing , how can i apply?
2nd September 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?

hello i m prabhjot kaur student of b.sc nursing final year i want to join indian air force as nursing officer .what requirements are important to join air force
12th March 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc nursing?
Pls let me know ASAP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?