13th January 2012, 02:20 PM
nabanitachakraborty45

What are the vacancies for law officers in government or private sector in Mumbai?

I want to know regarding the urgent vacancies of law officers in Government Sector or Private sector in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies of Law Officer under Government sector in Mumbai?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
  4. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. What are the vacancies available for M.Sc Microbiology in Government and Private sector?
  7. Vacancies available in Government Sector for Microbiology postgraduate?
  8. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  9. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  13. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  14. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  15. Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  17. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector? -- [New]
  18. What are the career options after LLB?
14th May 2020, 03:02 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: What are the vacancies for law officers in government or private sector in Mumbai?

* Legal Associate in leading NBFC company, salary-3.75-7 lac per annum. The role will be acquire and manage client acquisition strategies.

* Legal officer at Neon laboratories limited-salary ranges from 4-8 lac per annum

*Legal officer credit administration at Hyrefox consultant private limited-salary ranges from 4-8 lac per annum.

*Sr. Legal officer at Monarch group dealing with standardization of legal documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?