4th September 2011, 02:52 PM
Jayashree D

Any chance to get a job in MNS after finishing Nursing course 2 years back with 1 year experience?

I finished my nursing course in 2009 with one year of experience.but after that i couldn't work anywhere because of some family problems is there any chance to get a job in mns now?

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancies for MNS holder having 1 year work experience
  2. How can I get a job in Indian Army after finishing GNM nursing? I have 2 years experience -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?
  4. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  5. Is there any chance for me to do MBBS being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year of work experience?
  6. Chances to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  7. Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?
  8. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  9. Job in abroad after completing B.Sc in Nursing with 1 year of experience?
  10. Can I do MSc Nursing from my experience of clinic?
  11. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  12. Is it possible to go for MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing course?
  13. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  14. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  15. How will I apply for Central government Railway nursing job after completing GNM Nursing course in private TNC and INC approved institutes with 5 years of experience?
  16. Can I be able to do Army job after finishing BSc Nursing degree? I am 21 years old
  17. Job in IT or government field after completing MCA without having any experience? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for MNS in Army after passing GNM from a Non government institute recognized by Nursing Council of WB and India?
26th January 2018, 11:08 AM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: Any chance to get a job in MNS after finishing Nursing course 2 years back with 1 year experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayashree D View Post
I finished my nursing course in 2009 with one year of experience.but after that i couldn't work anywhere because of some family problems is there any chance to get a job in mns now?
After completing BSc nursing you can apply for military nursing service.
For military nursing service eligibility:-

Pass BSc nursing with minimum 50% marks

Age limit is 21 to 25 year

Should be Citizen of India

For more detail login to their official website of Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?