26th November 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to join NASA after 12th?

hello,i am a grade 12 student,i have intereset to aerospace & aeronautical engineering starting from baby time,but the field is not available in my country,i am from Ethiopia,i dont want to join any department than aerospace,so what is ur advice to me?

26th November 2014, 11:15 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to join NASA after 12th?

HOW TO JOIN NASA?

It's good to see that you are eager to work in NASA when living in a place where educational opportunity is very less. Do not come out from the zeal and keep pressing on with your hard work to reach success.

To join NASA you ought to do the Aerospace/Aeronautical UG degree, the best option for you would be that you can do the Undergraduate degree in United States from a best college by getting the best possible scholarship so that you won't spend much for your studies. Ofcourse it will be little more than what you spend in your hometown but then it's worth what you spend for.

In order to get good scholarship and join colleges in US you need to give the TOEFL and GRE exams and make sure that you will score the best marks out of it so that you will be eligible for the top colleges.

To know more about the GRE and TOEFL exam visit the official website - http://www.ets.org/

Just start exploring on these topics and start your preparation for it slowly and make sure that you are giving enough time for your preparation and then apply for the exams..
15th November 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA after 12th?

After the P.G AND U.G WHAT TO DO FOR getting into NASA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?