21st August 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering is better to earn good money and to join NASA?

sir, im completed my 12th and i want to join b.tech in b.etch which group is better for better salary and one more can i go for nasa after b.tech i wish you give better reason.......thank you .

22nd September 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is better to earn good money and to join NASA?

sir i am persunig B.E. in mechanical branch so give me ideas for join to nasa ?
16th April 2015, 12:23 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is better to earn good money and to join NASA?

Yes, being an engineer you can join the aerospace programs conducted by the NASA and ISRO.
NASA and ISRO recruit the final year appearing or Engineering Passout candidates as the officers of their aerospace programs.

You have to write the entrance examination conducted separately by them in the month of May-June every year and if you fulfill the qualification, you can join the programs.

This program is open and the same for all the branches.
21st May 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what steps do when I become an astronaut after 12 class ?Briefly explain it & how much money?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?