13th February 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th to join NASA?

I am doing 12th Computer Scince after 12th what I should do to join nasa?

Please reply

thanks

14th February 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after 12th to join NASA?

Sir, what I should do to join NASA please rply me.
14th February 2011, 10:40 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

to join NASA you have do BE/Betch from very good university (like MIT) with very good academic career.

and minimum 5 years of experience in other space research centre.

all the best.........
24th February 2011, 09:42 PM
chinudey20

To join NASA you should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in any space research center. Also you should have a good academc career throughout.
7th March 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to know about T. E.T. in delhi and u.p.?Is there any age limit for T.E.T.?
8th March 2011, 10:29 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)

It is the policy of NASA to hire U.S. citizens as civil servants. There have been exceptions to this rule, however only in rare instances. For more information regarding this policy, please visit: http://www.usajobs.gov/ei/noncitizensemployment.asp. An area of possible employment for you exists with our International Space Partners (ISP). NASA has ISP from all over the world and has collaborated with the European Space Agency on endeavors ranging from foreign investigators flying experiments on the Space Shuttle to foreign sponsored missions to the upcoming Space Station. These types of vacancies may be found by visiting: http://www.esa.int/esaCP/index.html. Another avenue that you may wish to pursue is employment with one of our approved contract vendors. A substantial part of the NASA team consists of individuals working for contract companies located both at NASA facilities and throughout the world. Each of our contractor companies handles their own application process and hiring. Contractors may not have the same citizenship requirements as NASA does. For contractor job information (including eligibility, qualifications, vacancies, and benefits) you must contact the companies directly. Please search this page for information about contractor contacts at each NASA center: http://www.nasajobs.nasa.gov/jobs/contractors.htm.

Go through all the details & prepare accordingly.......

For Jobs details& important informations see the websites:

http://nasajobs.nasa.gov/

https://www.nssc.nasa.gov/portal/sit...9a1104dd72749/
18th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that i want to go nasa without studying in isro
24th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i join isro after get my mechanical engineering degree from any private engineering college in west bengal?
22nd July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how to join nasa after 12th
3rd September 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing engineering in ece. can i join nasa as an astronout????????????
please reply.....
4th September 2011, 12:21 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Dear friend,

in order to enter into nasa,you have to accquire your proffesional degree (graduation) to become a scientist.

The important step is to develop your interest in maths and physics in school level.later on develop your interest in chemistry and astronomy also which would lead you to become a scientist.becoming a scientist require years of study and lots of dedication so it is better you should prepare right from the begginning.

Isro provides you the platform to become a scientist.so it conducts entrance exam for the future aspiring scientist.

Eligibility criteria:

•candidate must have done graduation/b.tech from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• candidate must have master’s degree from the in library science / library and information science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.

• candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.

How to apply:

One need to get an application form of the isro and needs to get it filled completely with all the required information. The form can also be downloaded from the official website of isro.

Contact details:

Www.isro.gov.in

--100% job oriented course.

Hope this helps you…… good luck.
13th February 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th doing medical subjects want to join nasa. please tell me about entrance test after 12th to join nasa by 12th medical.
14th August 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th which B-Tech group should I choose to get a job in NASA?
14th May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a student pursuing bsc in physics from a government institute of assam, India.The college is under Dibrugarh university. I passed hs with 82.2 % and i wish to join nasa , is there any chances of joining nasa by someone like me??
14th June 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 with science biology. How can I join NASA after completing 12 ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?