6th August 2012, 02:59 PM
mahesh rocky

How to join navy and what are the qualities required to get selected?

what requires to join navy wat qualaties require in selection

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for campus placements? Qualities required to get selected on campus?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy as a Pilot/Navigator
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. What are the qualities required to get selected in campus interview? List of companies that recruit MBA graduates?
  5. How can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th? What is the percentage required to join Navy? What is the starting payment?
  6. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  8. How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? Percentage required to join Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join merchant navy as a pilot/navigator
  10. Can I have my career in Navy after passing 12th commerce? What are the courses required to join Navy?
  11. What are the requirements to join Indian Navy after 12th?
  12. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  13. How to get B.E Mechanical Jobs? What are the qualities required in an engineer?
  14. Credentials required to apply in Indian Navy? Entrance exam and best place to do course?
  15. Eligibilty criteria(physical and academic) for joining Merchant Navy?
  16. Which stream should i choose? I have got my interest in cars
  17. Which core companies come for Chemical Engineers?
  18. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy? -- [New]
14th November 2012, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join navy and what are the qualities required to get selected?

Candidates who have competed Higher Secondary course are eligible to join Indian Navy. They should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in HSC. In addition to this, candidates are required to secure 50% marks in English. Those who fall in age group of 17 to 19 years are only eligible to apply. They should have minimum height of 157 cms and proportional weight.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?