16th June 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for CS? Information about Fee structure?

how to take admission for cs and what about its fees?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  2. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Information about LLB admission structure and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  8. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  9. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  10. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  13. Information regarding the fee structure for pursuing M.Phil from IPU?
  14. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  16. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  17. Best college in Goa for CS? What is the fee structure?
  18. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
21st June 2012, 08:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for CS? Information about Fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to take admission for cs and what about its fees?...please tell me
In order to take admission for pursuing Company Secretary course, you will have to request for a prospectus along with the registration form by sending a demand draft of Rs.250 drawn in favor of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India payable at New Delhi or you may also collect it by visiting any of the Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India against Rs.200.

To be eligible for the course, you must have qualified +2 level of examination form a recognized board in any discipline. There are two entry levels for Company Secretary course:
  • Foundation Program
  • Executive Program
If you are a graduate, you will get complete exemption from the Foundation program and will be considered eligible to enroll directly for the Executive Program regardless of the stream and marks obtained in the bachelors degree program.

Fee Structure of Company Secretary course:
  • Foundation Program- Rs.3600
  • Executive Program- Rs.7000
  • Professional Program-Rs.9000

For more information, Click Here.
11th July 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is the last date of admission
14th November 2012, 05:26 PM
kiran shivaji Borse

sir,I can know to that cs admmision date ,fees and job benefits? so please me information book. 8888700352
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?