11th July 2012, 12:49 AM
sahil watts

How to join NSS and NCC camp?

i want to participate in nss and ncc camp? how can i join both these. i need certificates from these camps. it helps me in future.

26th September 2012, 10:44 AM
shivak507

Arrow Re: How to join NSS and NCC camp?

Dear friend,

Your point of view is very nice as NCC and NSS helps you a lot in your future. As you can get some percentage of reservation in engineering courses too If you are a student of PU collage or Diploma Polytechnic you can join in your own collage only as extra curricular activities, if you join for NCC they will be camp also, in that you will be taken to any other place and it is nice experience and you will get food coupons too and in NCC there you need to attend the exams to get the certificate entitled as 'C' and 'B' etc..
4th January 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NSS and NCC camp?

sir/mam i want to know how join ncc and which college please
25th February 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.a.ll.b 3 rd year at punjabi university patiala
Please tell me how to join ncc
25th February 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.a.ll.b 3rd year at punjabi university please tell me how to join ncc camp
2nd August 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i m passed my BE.now. can i join ncc camp? if yes then how?
20th September 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I have join the ncc camp in gujrat state rajkot distric in which clg nd i haved paased a 12th in 79% .......
20th September 2013, 02:07 PM
Harsha304

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil watts View Post
i want to participate in nss and ncc camp? how can i join both these. i need certificates from these camps. it helps me in future.
hi,,

Your point of view is very nice as NCC and NSS helps you a lot in your future. As you can get some percentage of reservation in engineering courses too If you are a student of PU collage or Diploma Polytechnic you can join in your own collage only as extra curricular activities, if you join for NCC they will be camp also, in that you will be taken to any other place and it is nice experience and you will get food coupons too and in NCC there you need to attend the exams to get the certificate entitled as 'C' and 'B' etc..

best of luck
20th September 2013, 03:02 PM
ashok.more002

Your point of view is very nice as NCC and NSS helps you a lot in your future. As you can get some percentage of reservation in engineering courses too If you are a student of PU collage or Diploma Polytechnic you can join in your own collage only as extra curricular activities, if you join for NCC they will be camp also, in that you will be taken to any other place and it is nice experience and you will get food coupons too and in NCC there you need to attend the exams to get the certificate entitled as 'C' and 'B' etc
13th December 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

how to join in ncc.i am in 10th standerd.
20th March 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/mem, i have attend 19 nss camp in bcom, now i do job, but i also want to do nss camp, becaus its my hobby, so pls let me know ho can i join it. plzzz rep as soon as posible
13th June 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

actually i am abhay i dont do collage and i doing grduation from sol so how i can join ?
20th July 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I am Divya I completed my graduation last year from Sol so how can I join nss and ncc plzzzzz tell me...
16th August 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hey, I'm a second year history hons student from DU . Can anyone guide me the procedure for girls to join army? I am from non technical background..
29th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of BA from Lucknow University.But the seats in the camp from the college are full.
I would like to know if i can go for open NCC camps as well and how??
I will be highly thankful to you!
4th December 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

HELLO , I AM DOING B.E. I WOULD LIKE JOIN IN NCC BUT THERE IS NO NCC IN MY COLLEGE. THEN HOW CAN JOIN IN NCC.
11th November 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 10 i want to join ncc camp but in my school it is not avilable tell me how to i join
23rd January 2019, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Akshay Babu, I am a 1st year student studying in a paramedical section of Rajiv Gandhi University, I have worked with NSS, but no NSS in my college, can I join the University at NSS level?
24th February 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

As I'm working with the Nss unit of my college. It's a good experience of working with team as a volunteer. My question is that what are the different scopes after working with NSS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?