15th July 2012, 03:19 PM
saranya hari

How to join a part time M.E Computer Science in Chennai?

i want to know part time ME computer science in chennai...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a part time M.E Computer Science in Chennai?
  2. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  3. What is the daily time to attend the part time course of M.E computer science and engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  5. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  6. List of the colleges offering M.e computer science as part time in Chennai?
  7. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  8. which colleges are offering M.Phil computer science part time in Chennai?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD? -- [New]
  10. Is M.E. necessary to become a faculty member in an Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Part time jobs in Hyderabad and Government Jobs for computer scienece engineers
  12. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. How to join M.E Part time in Anna University, Chennai?
  14. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  15. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  16. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  17. How to do BSc computer science through part time?
  18. How can i join B.E Computer Science in part time? I have completed diploma in IRT Polytechnic college, Bargur
3rd January 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join a part time M.E Computer Science in Chennai?

TANCET exam is essential for part time M.E course or not
4th January 2013, 01:00 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join a part time M.E Computer Science in Chennai?

Anna University is one of India's premier engineering universities. Established in 1978, it offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and Allied Sciences.It offers part time M.E Computer Science program.

The following colleges offer the part time program as under-

1. Dr.MGR EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE
2. SASTRA UNIVERSITY
3. Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute Of Science & Technology
4. B. S. ABDUR RAHMAN CRESCENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE
5. Madha Engineering college

Admission
Undergraduate Programmes: For admissions to the Undergraduate Programmes, the student must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the prescribed format. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be the three main subjects in which a student must have passed their higher secondary examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?